February 2015 Moms
Options

Lower abdominal pain??

I'm 36 weeks and I've been having lower abdominal pain when I move, walk, or push to poo. Does anyone know what this could be from?

Re: Lower abdominal pain??

• Options
    flyinghigh89flyinghigh89 member
    edited January 2015
    I have the same thing, aches and pains are to be expected this far into the pregnancy, only a short time until full term and that baby is ready to be pushed out! May just be where baby is pushing down, or round ligament pain? Hard to pin point when we can't feel the pain ourselves or feel what sort of pain it is! Could be anything really, id suggest asking your midwife or doctor just as you'll be able to go into more detail but I wouldn't firstly think anything sinister but can never be too careful when carrying a baby :smile: good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!
  • Options
    Could be a whole lot of different things. If it concerns you, calling your OB is a good idea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I planned on asking my doctor at my appointment tomorrow, but I am having this too. It's not just the normal everyday growing pains; it's much worse. It could just be from growing baby. 

He is much more active too; feels like he's trying to dig his way out. At this point baby is growing about a half a pound a week, so those changes don't surprise me too much. There is a 24 hour baby line at the hospital, so if I have any concerns, that is always available.

• Options
    Maybe give your doc a phone call it doesn't sound like anything to be worrying yourself to much over but if in doubt give them call.. Can't hurt

Let us know what happens x
  • Options
    The Chiro works wonders, seriously, I don't know why I waited so long to try one.  It sounds like normal third tri to me

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"