August 2014 Moms
Options

Poop!!!

I am sick of smelling poop! Between LOs stinking farts and poop from starting peas, the cats liter box and DHs farts I feel like my home always stinks

What are you sick of?

Re: Poop!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sick of him constantly rolling over and not able to roll back over. All night long I have to roll him back over.
  • Options
    Washing bottles.  Can't wait until we're onto sippy cups. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    LO's stinky farts, she hasn't pooped for a couple days. She is brewing something special for us!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

My big one - SPIT-UP!!!!  It is my new accessory/perfume.

This. We are no longer silent reflux.
  • Options
    Teething. I feel like Itty bit has been teething for over a month now.

Lice...stupid ex refuses to treat or get rid of them so DS keeps coming back infested. I can somewhat control the issue on the weekday visit (i use a preventative) but on weekends...different story sooo frustraiting! DS is also sick of it
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options
    ekneippekneipp member
    edited January 2015
    Yes!! To the previous post. Drool, chewing, screaming cries at times... And no teeth. I will be happy when they finally come in!
  • Options
    Sucking out snot every morning with the Nosefrida.  Thank god I have that thing, but I can't wait until DD is over this stupid cold.

I would've said washing bottles/pump parts but DH has really stepped up and has taken over that horrible task.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Washing out the food processor. I'm glad to be making DS's food at home, but cans would certainly mean less dishes

image    image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"