March 2015 Moms

***Tuesday Ticker Change***

For those of us who move along on Tuesdays.

How far along are you (weeks)?:

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?:

Any upcoming appointments?:

Updates/Rants/Raves/AW Moments?:

GTKY: If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?:

Re: ***Tuesday Ticker Change***

• How far along are you (weeks)?:
    34 weeks - I can't believe it!
    weight of a cantaloupe/bag of sugar/butternut squash
    Today - 34 week checkup
    Hoping baby decided to stay head-down! I'm loving our birthing classes - I really hope I don't have him until after my due date so I can finish them!
    Something bright and fun - because I'm bubbly and very outgoing!
  • @mrsh924 I think last week was the only week that was missed. I realized it on Wednesday and just decided to not worry about it since it was already a day late. Someone else was doing it some last month but I think she has stopped. I try to stay on top of it!
  • Loading the player...
  • For those of us who move along on Tuesdays.

How far along are you (weeks)?:

31 Weeks

Pineapple!

Today at 3:30 I have a follow up since being put on bed rest. Hoping I get the green light to go back to work!

Went to 2 great baby classes last week, glad we decided to sign up since I was on the fence about it. PS: holy hip pain!! It's making my already crappy sleeping even harder to enjoy.

Green, it's my favorite color!
    34 weeks
    I think it's a butternut squash
    Checkup tomorrow. Hoping the baby is head down. There is still time but I'd really like to avoid a version and a c-section.
    Still waiting for the nursery to be completed. My H is finishing up painting the doors but it will likely take a couple more coats. Maybe by this weekend and then we can finally put the furniture together.
    I have no idea! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

31 weeks

Pineapple!

Not until 1/26. Then we have an OB apt, and a recheck U/S. 

So. Uncomfortable. Have been having these god awful cramps, but everytime I think they are getting bad enough to get them checked out, nothing is happening. Granted, it's a good thing there are no symptoms of preterm labor, I just wish we could figure out WHY. All my MW has said about it is that baby is positioned really low. Cervix is still totally closed, but baby is right there.

Aqua... Or teal. Something like that. I have always loved the ocean, and those colors just remind me of my favorite place to be.

• How far along are you (weeks)?: 34wks

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?: cantaloupe

Any upcoming appointments?: Friday I have a regular appt. He measured 2 weeks ahead for my last 2 appts, so they said they may do an u/s IF he continues to measure big. I've only had the anatomy scan so far, so I wouldn't mind seeing him again if they need to check things out. I'm hoping it's just his position and not anything else that is making me measure big.

Updates/Rants/Raves/AW Moments?: Not much. I enjoyed my shower on 1/10 and we got a lot of stuff for our little man. We ordered a few more necessities and I've been washing and putting away his clothes. We're feeling prepared on that front which is nice. I still have a ton I want to do for work in the next 6 weeks though.

GTKY: If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? Cerulean was always my fave, so pretty.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"