August 2014 Moms

New mom confessions

we all have things we think in our head, that we may not ever say out loud right?

I have a business trip to Houston in March that's a week long. At first, all I could think about was how much I was going to miss my little man, and I was pretty bummed about going. But now that we are on week 6 of him ONLY sleeping in my bed?

Now, I'm pretty excited. I'm excited about the sleep I'm going to get, and my back not hurting when I wake up because I can't change position with baby in my bed, I've lined up some killer yoga classes and I'll get to run in peace in the evenings. Plus, shopping and good food.

Am I still going to miss that little turkey? I dunno.....

Jk, I'll totally miss him. But please tell me I'm not the only mom out there with a deep dark secret ;)
Mrs. H
Crohn's Dx: August 2008
Endometriosis Dx: May 2010
Married: 05/19/2012
TTC #1: June 2013
BFP: December 2013
DS: Born 08/29/2014
TTC #2: July 2015

BFP #2: September 25, 2015

Re: New mom confessions

• I'm with you! Sometimes I need a break and am thankful my mom comes and helps a lot (even stays the night). My deep dark secret is the many times that I put baby in the crib and go curse outside his room (like I'm talking to him) because I'm so frustrated that he won't sleep!!!! Then I cry cause I feel so awful being mad at an innocent baby who's mouth is hurting. Mommy Fail :(
  • I have a favorite child! SHHH!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a favorite child! SHHH!

Ha! I love this one
    Mrs. H
    Crohn's Dx: August 2008
    Endometriosis Dx: May 2010
    Married: 05/19/2012
    TTC #1: June 2013
    BFP: December 2013
    DS: Born 08/29/2014
    TTC #2: July 2015