March 2015 Moms

Court subpoena update

Hi ladies!
I wasn't sure whether to resurrect my old thread or start a new one, but I wanted to let you all know that I just got the call from Crown Counsel that BOTH my husband and I are NO LONGER required as witnesses for the trial and have been DENOTIFIED for all court dates! This comes after many further phone calls with the horrible b*tch I had to go through, being given the run around for weeks, and a consult with a lawyer, but the point is it's done and I am so relieved!
Thank you all again for all your support and advice in my original post - it really made a lot of difference in getting me through the stress of the past month. I even had a notepad file on my phone of all your suggestions if I had had to take it further. Thanks again, you haggard trolls are the best. (Don't axe me Bump, we're allowed to call eachother that.) >:D<
P.S. If you have no idea what I'm talking about and are curious to know, just search "court subpoena rant" in the discussions - I'm on mobile and I don't know how to link it.

Married the most patient man on the planet:  May 16, 2009
Me:  30; DH:  30

BFP:  June 25, 2014; EDD:  March 9/10, 2015
4 fur babies:  2 dogs & 2 cats

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

Re: Court subpoena update

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"