April 2014 Moms
Options

did any of you see this?

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/year-old-Plymouth-boy-gets-missing-school-friend/story-25884528-detail/story.html

I cannot believe how ridiculous this is. If this becomes the new norm then society has reached an all time low.
Thoughts?

image  mean_girls_35345

DD1- 2009, M/C- 2011, M/C- 2012, DD2- 2012, DD3- 2014

Re: did any of you see this?

• Options
    for those who cannot read the article. 
    A 5 year old was invited to his friends birthday party which was held at local ski slopes. His parents confirmed he would attend and then plans changed so he did not go. The parents claim they did not have contact information for the birthday kids mom to notify her of the schedule change.
    When the kid went back to school he was given an invoice for not going to the party, the invoice says "no show fee" and the mom is claiming she will take the parents to court if they do not pay the fee.

image  mean_girls_35345

DD1- 2009, M/C- 2011, M/C- 2012, DD2- 2012, DD3- 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw that too. Rude to be a no show no call but the invoice is freaking ridiculous. Neither one of them comes out of this smelling like roses. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    Wow. The invoice mom is utterly ridiculous. I'd be pissed if my kid came home with a freakin' bill for a birthday party. That lady could kiss my ass, and if she's so worried about her money then going to court is the last thing she should do. What a moron.

A14 Siggy Challenge (November): Favorite Fall Smell
  • Options
    If she is so worried about money maybe she shouldn't be throwing Birthday parties at Ski Slopes....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"