TTC After a Loss
Options

Healthy Living 1/19/15 No Tags, All Welcome

Good Morning everyone.  I've thought long and hard whether I was going to stay or go.  For now I have decided to be in two places at once..if you know what I mean.
That may change in the future depending on a few factors, but for now, here I am.

I do not know who is still here and I do not know who still wants to participate.  But this is going to be a quick and dirty check-in today...

Anyone who wants to be living a healthy lifestyle, already lives a healthy lifestyle, dreams of one day wanting to live a healthy lifestyle, or definitely does not live a lifestyle and gets proud when they eat a carrot stick are welcome.  So, everyone.

I want to know of last week and the weekend....

The Good?

The Bad?

The Proud?

Your Plan?

QOTW:  If you are still here, how would you like this check-in to change?  Do you want it to continue?  Any difference you would like to see?

We met in middle school. We got married 15 years later in a February blizzard of 2010. 
TTC since February 2010
Diagnosed with Lyme Disease June 2010 Diagnosed with PCOS March 2011 Diagnosed with Celiac Disease January 2013
BFP #1: August 25th 2013 EDD May 4th 2014 SCH MC October 3rd 2013
BFP #2: February 14th 2014 EDD October 25th 2014 CP February 17th 2014

Naked push-up foreplay pioneer

Re: Healthy Living 1/19/15 No Tags, All Welcome

• Options
    Hey lady! Thank you for the check in! I know it's hard to know what to post over here but I hope this check in doesn't go away, I know it's helped me tons! I know how hard it is to straddle though :( 

The Good?
    I am still going strong with my Body Bump and I still love it! I am working out 6 days a week and I actually find myself looking forward to my workouts. 

The Bad?
    Freaking pizza on Saturday while we were working at the shop. So hard to eat healthy when you are out there working on cars :(

The Proud?
    I am just proud I am sticking with it. There is always that fear of falling off the wagon but I feel different now, much more into it. I am limiting cheat meals and when I do, I try to still be good. Went to Red Robin and got their burger in a lettuce wrap. Instead of the bottomless fries I got their fruit salad and broccoli. And I only ate ONE of MH fries :D

Your Plan?
    Just keep on keeping on. Continue following the Body Pump schedule. I have 10 more weeks. 

QOTW:  If you are still here, how would you like this check-in to change?  Do you want it to continue?  Any difference you would like to see?
    I find this check in very helpful but I would like others to chime in since my recent life choice I am not sure if I will be on here AS much. I would love to continue participating in this check in. If I knew I would be around on a consistent basis I would offer to take over if it would help but I am not sure when my "bad" days will be and am scared to commit to being here all the time. 
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options

The Good: I have been keeping up with the workouts and diet changes. On Saturday, I spoke with a trainer at the gym who is going to track me every month. He is logging my weight, body fat %, as well as measurements on my chest, waist, hips, thigh, and bicep. I have a baseline and goal now!

The Bad: The answer is always drinking. I have been toning it down, I had two sodas on Friday night and two sodas last night for mixed drinks.

The Proud: I have lost 1.7 lbs! Now I know I have 15 more to go.

Your Plan: Go to classes at the gym three days and run both days next weekend. Track my food in a log.

I don't think the check-in needs to change. Thank you for posting it. I would like it to continue as is.

Me: 31 DH: 36
    Dated Since ‘02, Married in ‘06
    BFP#1 05/16/06, EDD01/16/07, MC 06/12/06 at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 08/14/14, EDD 04/22/15, MC 09/17/14 at 9 weeks

My Chart

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @flyoffeve congrats on the 1.7 pounds! 

I need to really take measurements but I am embarrassed to have anyone I know help me with it :( 
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    Nikolie93 said:
    @flyoffeve congrats on the 1.7 pounds! 

I need to really take measurements but I am embarrassed to have anyone I know help me with it :( 
    Thanks! I hear you on that. You could always just go by how your clothes feel. <3

Me: 31 DH: 36
    Dated Since ‘02, Married in ‘06
    BFP#1 05/16/06, EDD01/16/07, MC 06/12/06 at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 08/14/14, EDD 04/22/15, MC 09/17/14 at 9 weeks

My Chart

• Options
    The Good?  In my second week of T25 Focus Beta and liking it.  It's definitely much harder, but I'm burning more calories.

The Bad?  Too much eating out over the weekend.

The Proud?  Nada

Your Plan?  Just keep keeping on.

QOTW:  If you are still here, how would you like this check-in to change?  Do you want it to continue?  Any difference you would like to see?  I don't think anything needs to change with the check-in.  I would like it to continue. 
    TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • Options
    @rmpar29 I was doing T25 but not on any scheduled. I am not sure I am ready to do that 5 days a week yet :( One of my goals is to get to that point though! I love sweating during a workout, like REALLY sweating. I am not getting that with Body Pump yet but I haven't graduated to the harder video. 

• Options
    The Good? Food was on point, until last night and eating my weight in popcorn.

The Bad? Eating my weight in popcorn?

The Proud? I'm not proud of much today.  My neck has been bugging me, so other than Friday I didn't get much bike riding in. 

Your Plan? Hopefully my neck will stop hurting and I can get back on the bike.  I've got gym time tomorrow, and weights tonight at home. 
    We met in middle school. We got married 15 years later in a February blizzard of 2010. 
    TTC since February 2010
    Diagnosed with Lyme Disease June 2010 Diagnosed with PCOS March 2011 Diagnosed with Celiac Disease January 2013

• Options
    @Nikolie93 Oh I love Red Robin and their lettuce wraps!  Did you know their fruit, broccoli, and side salad is bottomless as well?  I always get bottomless broccoli and they look at me like I have two heads.

@flyoffeve Woo!  Great job on the weight loss!  It's great that you have a baseline now as well. 

@rmpar29 Good job keeping up with your workout!  That's something to be proud of I think.
    TTC since February 2010

• Options
    The Good?: Started 7 days of Clean Eating today. Local person is heading it up. I like the group for accountability. I guess I need a lot of it because I use this and that group to keep me on the straight and narrow!

The Bad?: Beer... I drank a lot of beer this weekend. It was delicious - but overall not worth it. No alcohol this week or weekend.

The Proud?: Taking my first cycling class tonight. I'm excited to start. Plus it is the beginning of my half marathon training.

Your Plan?: Keep at it. All this week is no processed foods. Hitting the gym. I've been feeling good and I've started using My Fitness Pal.

I like the check in. I just want it to continue. I'd like to help, but I'm probably not the right person since I do a poor job sticking with the plans I make.

How do I get friends on MyFitnessPal?? I have no clue how anything works on there other than how to log my meals and exercise.
    Where there is love, there is life.
    -Mahatma Gandhi-

!*All Welcome**!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Happily Every After: 05/22/2009
    Me 28  The Tower Climber 27
    NTNP Since January 2014
    BFP #1- Nov 10, 2014 EDD July 19, 2015 MC Nov 20, 2014 (5wk 4d)
  • Options
    Hi all! :-h Omg I'm watching the friends episode where Monica tries to get Chandler in shape. So perfect!

The good: lost a pound last week. Food is planned for this week and alcohol is down

The bad: I only lost a pound bc it was a rough week and I actually didn't eat enough. So that will come back. And no exercising has happened

The proud: ummm...

The plan: eat well and the appropriate amount

QOTW - I have "dual citizenship" for now but I'll check in wherever this is

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Me & Hubby: 34

TTC journey started 12/2012

BFP #1 6/5/2013, MC confirmed 6/26/2013 @ 7 wks

BFP#2 8/25/2013 MC confirmed 10/16/2013 @ 12 wks (D&C 10/18)

Diagnosis: unexplained RPL, unexplained IF.

Also have hypothyroidism

Started TTC again 12/2013

IUI#1:Clomid CD 3-7, Trigger'ed CD 12. IUI CD 14. BFN

IUI #2:Letrozole CD 3 - 7, Follistim CD 9, Trigger CD 10, IUI CD12. BFN

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/502498

image imageimage

• Options
    The good: I'm finally feeling better with the metformin! Still not 100% but significantly better. The bad: I haven't been to the gym all week. I dread going this time of year because it's soooooo crowded The proud: food has been good this week. The plan: getting back to the gym this week, and I'm working on meal planning tonight. Qotw: I really like the check-in, and I love hearing how you guys are doing. I don't know if I'll post in the other place if it moves off the cal board (I can see myself not thinking to check).
    I'll be at a new place providing support. 

• Options
    @Menrandes‌ I actually am an odd one where I prefer the lettuce wraps. I feel like I taste more of the burger without the bun. As for the broccoli been bottomless, I did know that and the looked at me odd after my 4th order. MH has mixed feelings about it.. My ass stunk that night Hahaha Oh, and I love, love, love popcorn!

@Km380‌ congrats on the pound! I'm pissed at my scale again. I had lost 4 pounds and now there is some back. I think I'm not doing myself any favors by weighing myself every day :(

@TowerClimbersWife‌ I did cycling at my old gym and I loved it! I sucked at going full blast, but I loved it :) Good luck with the marathon training!

@renegadewhit‌ glad you're feeling a bit better on the metformin, hope you're back to 100% soon. New year resolutioners really crowd the gym too much :(

• Options
    @Nikolie93‌ don't weigh yourself everyday! Even just water will make it fluctuate. Pick one day and that's weigh in day. You might still be down the 4 lbs

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

image imageimage

• Options
    I know @Km380‌ , I'm so pissed at myself. My advice to ladies here has been not to weigh daily... Wtf is wrong with me? Lol I guess since I've been working out 6 days a week and eating better I thought I'd see it go down, down, down. Irrational thinking of course!

I got the 4 pound loss a couple of times so I'm assuming it's just normal fluctuation.

• Options
    Nikolie93 said:

I know @Km380‌ , I'm so pissed at myself. My advice to ladies here has been not to weigh daily... Wtf is wrong with me? Lol I guess since I've been working out 6 days a week and eating better I thought I'd see it go down, down, down. Irrational thinking of course!

I got the 4 pound loss a couple of times so I'm assuming it's just normal fluctuation.

Yeah step away from the scale. Way to go on the workouts!!

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• Options
    @Nikolie93 I totally understand what you mean!  They have gluten free buns there, but I lose the flavor of the actual meat when I eat them!
    TTC since February 2010

• Options
    @TowerClimberWife How did the cycling go?
    TTC since February 2010

• Options
    @Km380 Great job on that pound lady!!
    TTC since February 2010

• Options
    @renegadewhit If the check-in moves to the other place, it will still be posted here as long as I am around, I promise!
    If there is one over there and it ends up on the Healthy Living board that is set up, people will be tagged in it.
    TTC since February 2010

• Options
    Menrandes said:

@renegadewhit If the check-in moves to the other place, it will still be posted here as long as I am around, I promise!
    If there is one over there and it ends up on the Healthy Living board that is set up, people will be tagged in it.

Thanks @Menrandes‌ !
    I'll be at a new place providing support. 

• Options
    I am back again, I took a couple weeks off with loss and holidays. I just couldn't handle it all.

The Good? I have started back my work outs. I am going about 4-5 days a week. (The doctor told me to slow down. I guess to much working out wasn't good ttc.)

The Bad? I am really had at eating healthy. I need to find healthy fast things to grab vs going with out.

The Proud? I can actually see my muscles bigger. And I am getting pretty good at keeping up at cycle.

Your Plan? I need to start tracking what I am eating. Meal planning quick easy meals pre prepped.

I really like the check in you guys are doing here. I think it will really help me. :)

• Options
    Welcome @shayd12! Glad to see you're back to working out :)

How much working out were you doing before that caused your Dr to say it wasn't good for you, just curious? 

And I am sure you have heard of my fitness pal but that is an awesome place to track your meals. 

@menrandes, thank you so much for continuing the check in's

• Options
    Menrandes said:
    @TowerClimberWife How did the cycling go?
    It went great. I promptly signed into Amazon and bought some padded cycling shorts though. I forgot about the sore ass until I sat on the bike! Haha! I sweat a ton and couldn't do all the moves, so I'm motivated to keep it up as often as I can. Luckily the gym I use has a specific cycling studio, so it is included in my membership. Thanks for asking!!
    Where there is love, there is life.
    -Mahatma Gandhi-

!*All Welcome**!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Happily Every After: 05/22/2009
    Me 28  The Tower Climber 27
    NTNP Since January 2014
    BFP #1- Nov 10, 2014 EDD July 19, 2015 MC Nov 20, 2014 (5wk 4d)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"