Options

aliyahialiyahi member
edited January 2015 in April 2015 Moms

Re: .

• Options

snail trail...totally normal.

DD 7/2010, DS 3/2012, #3 due 4/24/2015

• Options
    Totally normal--some women even get when not pregnant. If it seems like a lot, or you get worried, call your doctor. I of course am not a doctor, but I wouldn't worry about this.

11.9.14 Dot is a boy!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

another term for it (especially among TTCers) is Egg-White Cervical Mucous.

it is a totally normal vaginal production...usually happens in a non-pregnant's cycle immediately preceding ovulation.  It is hormone driven - which is why pregnants get it too.

DD 7/2010, DS 3/2012, #3 due 4/24/2015

• Options
    https://www.pregnancy-baby-care.com/conditions-during-pregnancy/jelly-discharge-during-pregnancy.html

Found that on Google. I've been having some as well randomly just a normal part of pregnancy but doesn't hurt to mention it to your doctor and get their opinion :)
  • Options
    Ok thank you for the responses they are very reassuring. Its not that much at all. I decided i would ask here first before freaking out because ive already contacted my doctor and she hasnt called me back as yet
  • Options

If it turns into peanut butter call your doctor immediately. That crap is hard on your plumbing.

Or make a sandwich?
    Met 8/2004  -  Married 6/2008  -  DD1 1/2012
    Looking forward to 4/2015!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @baby_blessings that is exactly what I'm doing with this entire thread.
  • Options

ktplusbby said:
    Sexy/stylish haircut and all?
    Absolutely! I'm sexy and I know it.
  • Options
    ktplusbby said:

Precisely. Nauseating from the beginning. Anyone willing to sell me some black market zofran? I think we are all going to need to replenish our stocks. Sorry if I took it too far.
    Met 8/2004  -  Married 6/2008  -  DD1 1/2012
    Looking forward to 4/2015!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was really hoping this was about donuts.
  • Options

Discharging Donuts.. that makes me nauseous too.

:(
  • Options
    @clairhuxtable , I was just going to say: No pictures, PLEASE!!! lol 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have no mod to fix the period!
  • Options
    Damn DD!  First responders are slacking on the QFP! 
  • Options

Damn, no QFP. My bad. OP wanted to know if the "jelly" coming from her vagina was her mucous plug.

Thanks, because I got the gist of it but was whoa confused. And happy to be since it didn't sound like something I needed a mental image of.
  • Options
    And now all I'm thinking of is how for medical shows back a decade ago they used strawberry jelly and cream cheese mixed to represent what was on the babies at birth. And I'm nauseated.
  • Options
    Looks like someone was a litttttleeeee upset about the jelly fish coming out of her vagina..
    Jellyfish My animated GIF

• Options
    On the subject of DDs...does anyone know what happened to the post about everyone sharing their stories about finding out they are PG? I responded very early this morning, but now it seems to be gone completely and I'm wondering if I dreamed it existed at all!

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Just had a question about jelly discharge.. Probably something every pregnant woman gets? (Not sure as its my first) anyways i got some helpful responses, some childish.. Decided to delete. Not sure why the comments about me deleting my post? It seems childish to assume im "butthurt"
  • Options
    aliyahi said:

Just had a question about jelly discharge.. Probably something every pregnant woman gets? (Not sure as its my first) anyways i got some helpful responses, some childish.. Decided to delete. Not sure why the comments about me deleting my post? It seems childish to assume im "butthurt"

Because deleting shit makes you seem shady. If you're going to put it out there, leave it there for the next jelly donut SS to maybe see if she bothers doing a search before wasting our non-medical doctor time.

You didn't get childish responses. Telling you to google or call your doctor is what grown women do when someone asks about a gross medical topic.
  • Options
    aliyahi said:
    Deleting a post because you don't like the responses is childish.  Dirty Deletes never go over well here.  
  • Options
    I apologize i didnt realize i would offend anyone by deleting my original question.
  • Options
    Outta control.
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Options
    aliyahi said:

I apologize i didnt realize i would offend anyone by deleting my original question.

It's rude to everyone who took the time to read and respond to your post.

:-q
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"