Parenting after 35
Options

Update

I just realized I never updated over here.

A few days ago I thought I was having a miscarriage. I had started spotting the day before and it turned into bleeding. I really thought it was the beginning of the end. Went in for an ultrasound in total tears. Started sobbing when the receptionist gave me a hug. Got in for the ultrasound and we saw...A BABY AND A HEARTBEAT!!!!!

I have a subchiorionic hematoma. It's small so the dr says chances are good it will resolve on its own. The only thing that concerned him was that the heartbeat was low. But I only measured 5wks 5 days so after thinking about it I'm betting the heart had just started beating.

I still go back Tuesday for the next ultrasound, FX all is well. Once I got past all the initial drama I managed to get myself thinking positive. Right now I'm very hopeful.

I'll let you guys know how it goes on Tuesday- hopefully I'll have good news!!
Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.

Re: Update

• Options
    Oh so scary! But hooray for heartbeat! Sending positive thoughts for Tuesday!

Also yay for nice receptionist!
    Me: 39  DH: 44  together since 2000 married 9/2004 TTC #1 since 2/2012
    BFP #1 6/5/2012  m/c 6/15/2012 about 5w3d   BFP #2 6/?/2013 m/c 7/1/2013 5w 3d
    BFP #3 8/25/2013  EDD 5/7/2014    DD A. born 5/8/2014!!  Love!!!!
  • Options
    Good Luck!!!!!  That is scary stuff.  Will be thinking of you and sending good vibes your way.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck!  I look forward to your update on Tuesday.
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    That's so scary. Good luck on Tuesday!
  • Options
    Glad it was just a SCH.  Hope things go well on Tuesday,

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"