Nurseries and Baby Gear

HELP...too many bouncers/rockers!

FTM here, overwhelmed by the number of choices out there for bouncers/rockers. We have decided to get a swing, and either a rocker or a bouncer. I have narrowed it down to 5 choices (I know, I am indecisive). I do not know what is most important in this decision...music/lights/mobile? Please reply with any thoughts/experience on which is the best choice! Thanks!

Re: HELP...too many bouncers/rockers!

• We have a snugabunny bouncer and like pp said, it's pretty big. Our LO wasn't too into it. In fact, she didn't really like the swing either. You might want to hold off on both or borrow them from a friend until you know if your baby will like them. If that's not an option, I suggest putting then on a registry at a place like Babies R Us. They give you a year to return anything on your list.
  • leela02leela02 member
    edited January 2015
    We have the FP Infant to Toddler Rocker and a FP Rainforest Friends Bouncer. The rocker seems better quality but LO likes sitting on both of them. The bouncer is smaller and lighter but they're both pretty easy to carry from room to room. LO enjoys batting at the hanging toys. She doesn't really care about the vibration or tinny music that one of the toys plays (in the rocker). We weren't really looking for a lot of features since we only put her in them for short periods.
  • Loading the player...
  • My DD is 4 and half months now... we didn't get a bouncer but we got a swing. After using it for 2 weeks it broke. (the machine broke). So I did some research online and ordered the Nuna Leaf swing. It is supposed to swing in a side by side motion... so it rocks the baby. And the best part is that it can go up toddler. So I've ordered one online for my DD since I know she likes the side by side motion (that was tested out on her at a friend) and I don't mind spending the money on a product that she will get to use for a long time.
    If you can borrow or test them out when your LO is here it would help you to know what they like. As every baby likes different things.
  • DD loved her $25 Bright starts bouncer. It was light weight, inexpensive and we were pleased. Most of my friends have he snugapuppy/bunny type and like them but they all say they are bulky and annoying to take anywhere.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"