November 2014 Moms

Sunday Randoms

*crickets* Where is everyone these days? I am missing a lot of familiar faces here.

It is freezing here. The wind is keeping me awake because it is roaring against our bedroom windows. It startled DH and DS awake more than once. I put mittens and a hat on DS but I am thinking of moving the bassinet in to the living room and sleeping on the couch. It's chilly.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                               TTC Since 2009 
                                    BFP 1: Nov 2010 MMC at 5 Weeks
              BFP 2: June 2010 First Round of Clomid Blighted Ovum at 7 weeks
     Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!

Re: Sunday Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Snuffy007 said:

@songbirdsinging55‌ Have you seen How I Met Your Mother? Your comment reminded me of the episode with the "woo girls" :)

Yes I was about to mention it lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                   TTC Since 2009 
                                        BFP 1: Nov 2010 MMC at 5 Weeks
                  BFP 2: June 2010 First Round of Clomid Blighted Ovum at 7 weeks
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
  • @Wolkie‌ happy you guys had a talk. That is definitely a good start to things! Having a baby changes everything for better or for worse but it does get easier as time goes on.

I am also sad about not seeing regs...not seeing @targetpopcornmomma‌ and @smboswell1‌ and of course some others in a few days makes me sad. I'll be here though. I don't have a facebook for personal reasons.

Did I miss something? What happened to target popcorn momma and smboswell1?

• @rinaealy - given recent drama, I think they might be hanging out elsewhere.

• @wolkie I feel your pain! I tried on every pair of jeans I had to go out to dinner and ended up doing lunges for 10 minutes to be able to zip anything up. I don't get how so many of the women here are down below their prepregnancy weight. I'm running or biking every day and I can't drop these last 20 lbs! I am afraid to go shopping...

I'm also not joining the FB group due to privacy issues. I won't even post a pic of LO on here because I'm so concerned about her privacy. I know "the people" could still find me here with IP addresses, etc., but active facebooking is a no-go.
    It's a girl! Due November 22, 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"