March 2014 Moms

Randomest of randoms

Please, keep it random. We don't want real discussions taking place here, now do we??!?!

Re: Randomest of randoms

• I'm wearing royal blue (maternity) panties and a turquoise striped tank-bra.
    Gasp!!!
  • I need Chapstick
  • Loading the player...
  • LO is nursing and probably going to fall asleep, and I need to pee sooo badly!
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• LO is nursing and probably going to fall asleep, and I need to pee sooo badly!

This happens alllll the time to me
  • Fiber 1 bars are so good
  • My kid is ridiculously constipated and we have tried everything. At this point I don't know if there is anything left in there but if there is I hope it will come out smoothly tomorrow cause I feel so bad for her!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • I'm sick. Any advice for a sick momma taking care of LO?
  • I wouldn't eat left overs growing up... Now that I'm on my own, I'll eat them up to a week...

Lilypie - (rVtP)Daisypath - (hJ7A)Lilypie - (mHiG)

• LOs daycare is closed today for in-service. Thankfully DH makes his own schedule so he is taking care of LO.

• I'm glad some of you are still here! 

I've lost 4 lbs so far and want to punch my husband for not noticing. 

I've recently GAINED 5 lbs. not impressed. I told DH about a month ago that I wanted to try to get rid of 5-10 lbs. :(
    talee1989 said:

I wouldn't eat left overs growing up... Now that I'm on my own, I'll eat them up to a week...

I have a 3 day limit on most leftovers. Some things only get 2 days. Others (very few, like plain white rice) will get 5-6 days.
  • I just used the last egg for breakfast.
    I never run out of eggs.
  • Apparently several people (friends of friends) say drinking white grape juice will increase breast milk production.
    I've never heard of that before, but hey, if you're looking for something to help out, I don't think many people dislike the flavour of grape juice.
    Worth a shot eh?
  • @bennieangel‌
    Happy birthday.
    I see between that and pumping at the airport you were so excited that you posted 3 times. ;)

I hope you are having more fun now...a half hour later. :D

• Happy Birthday @bennieangel‌ ! Today is my mil's birthday too!
  • LO had some nasty poo's yesterday.  not sure what did it to her.  it was watery with what looked like milk curds with very few yellow chunks.  And man was it stinky.  when you can smell them across the room it is never good.  DH and I flipped a coin to see who had to go take care of that one!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DS1 keeps tearing all the cushions off the sofa. It's the kind that has removable seat and back cushions.
    He takes them off then piles them in front of the sofa. Then climbs on them.

He has also recently taken to hiding in the curtains. He spins around until he can't see anyone. He has taken LO in with him a few times and they laugh hysterically.

LO on the other hand is starting to follow the cat around. He pets him and pats his head.
    The cat knows which kid to be super gentle with. He pounces (playfully) on DS1 but doesn't do anything other than lick LO.
  •  LO on the other hand is starting to follow the cat around. He pets him and pats his head. The cat knows which kid to be super gentle with. He pounces (playfully) on DS1 but doesn't do anything other than lick LO.
    Aw....I wish my cats would tolerate the kids...  Neither cat has taken to either LO though both LOs LOVE the cats. The cats have both "mellowed" enough that sometimes if I take one  over to the cat and the cat is in the mood, the cat will tolerate a few pets before wandering off.  

Tempted to get a 3rd kid friendly cat for the LOs but I know that's not a great idea...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Aw....I wish my cats would tolerate the kids...  Neither cat has taken to either LO though both LOs LOVE the cats. The cats have both "mellowed" enough that sometimes if I take one  over to the cat and the cat is in the mood, the cat will tolerate a few pets before wandering off.  

Tempted to get a 3rd kid friendly cat for the LOs but I know that's not a great idea...
    DS1 was 9-10 months when we got the cat who was 3 months old. They have grown up together so kitty got very used to being petted hard and having his tail pulled.
    I'm glad they all get along.

• Aw....I wish my cats would tolerate the kids...  Neither cat has taken to either LO though both LOs LOVE the cats. The cats have both "mellowed" enough that sometimes if I take one  over to the cat and the cat is in the mood, the cat will tolerate a few pets before wandering off.  

DS1 was 9-10 months when we got the cat who was 3 months old. They have grown up together so kitty got very used to being petted hard and having his tail pulled. I'm glad they all get along.
    So it sounds like you are saying right now is the PERFECT age/time to get a kitten!  ;)  Hah hah hah....  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • My kid hates sleep.
    He's slept a total of 20 minutes since 8:45 this morning.
    I'm at my wits end and feel like a failure. I've tried everything!
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• I'm currently sitting in my car eating lunch playing on my phone in our driveway so that baby girl will continue to nap. Whatever works right?

BTDT.
  • I guess I just got demoted. LMAO. 

(I mean from my mod duties. Not my real life job, thank God).

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I guess I just got demoted. LMAO. 

(I mean from my mod duties. Not my real life job, thank God).
    I just read the pinned thread.
    Sorry @huskymomma94‌
    You still get paid the same though, so no lost money, right? ;)
  • Last night was terrible. After the fifth time of getting her back to sleep, laying her down, walking out, and her immediately crying I just gave up and put her in bed with me. I figured she must really want to be near me if she keeps waking from a dead sleep every time I lay her down.

Sounds like my baby. I'm exhausted and I feel your pain. Do you nurse to sleep? I have to most of the time.
  • bsouls said:

@surpriseat39 On the new board you can make polls. You can also make polls in which more than one answer can be chosen!

And more people will respond! :D

I tried signing up, but I'm having an issue with my email. Long story...

I'm sure I'll get there some day when I can get to my computer. Lol.
  • bsouls said:

@surpriseat39 On the new board you can make polls. You can also make polls in which more than one answer can be chosen!

It's worth the trip :) come on and join... You know you want to....
  • bsouls said:

Aw shucks folks, you're making me blush. :\">
    I'll try to get to my computer this week.
  • bsouls said:

Aw shucks folks, you're making me blush. :\">
    I'll try to get to my computer this week.
    I joined straight from my phone. Easy peasy
  • I need Chapstick
  • I need Chapstick

Me too.

And wine.
    Lol I just put on Chapstick and am currently drinking wine. I'd bring y'all both if I could. ;)

• @WisconsinCheese12 glad to see you are sticking around here! :)

Woot
  • Were any of you regs from Minnesota???
  • I'm not from, in and I don't think I've ever been to Minnesota.
    :)
  • @bennieangel‌ I thought about tagging you but wasn't sure if you were still here. I'm also curious as to why she asked.

Moving to mn so I just Wondered ;)
  • I'm not from, in and I don't think I've ever been to Minnesota.
    :)

You'd like it...it's cold & we talk like Canadians ;)
    Hey it's also beautiful in the summer and fall (at least where I am!!)!!!! Plus it's full of lakes!!!
    Lol.
    Well, if I ever think I'll get there I will let you know. ;) The kids will likely be adults by then, but we can reminisce about when they were little. Lol.
  • I feel really sick.
    Not flu 'achy' sick. But just nauseous, tired, headachy, yucky sick.
    LO made noise that woke me so I jumped out of bed. He settled down again, but I went pee while I was up and now I feel gross.

I still have a cold, but it's making my belly feel ick more than anything. :((
  • @younglove316 Hope you feel better. I am also not feeling well at all. Sore throat, nauseous, etc. Trying not to puke at my desk.

• Were any of you regs from Minnesota???

I am from MN! Any particular reason? 

(edit because I saw lakecountrygal replied for herself & threetaboos account doesn't exist anymore). 

I am from MN too!

Lilypie - (rVtP)Daisypath - (hJ7A)Lilypie - (mHiG)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"