May 2015 Moms
Options

Introduction :)

Hi all,
I've just joined a few days ago and thought if introduce myself. This is my 3rd baby and I'm due the 1st of May. I have a nearly 4yr old girl and a 16mth old boy. Before I became a SAHM I was a NICU nurse in Queensland, Australia. At 12 weeks my family and I moved all the way across the country to Western Australia, and now I'm without family or friends. I'm hoping to join this community to be supportive of others and sometimes get some support myself. If anyone has questions relating to premature, sick or abnormalities in babies I can do my best to give you some help. Any questions about totally healthy babies and I'm just learning like everyone else. I used to be a lurker on the old bump app with my first child, and am getting used to the changes (apologies now, I'm an app user). Looking forward to getting to know you all

Re: Introduction :)

• Options
    Can anyone actually see this?
  • Options
    Yes, hello and welcome!! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTC: Started May 2012
    Bloodwork - potential ovulation issue which seemed to be fixed by clomid.
    SA - Mot (36%) and count low 9.3 mil (updated) 
    HSG - Oct 16 2013 - came back clear
    Clomid #1 - Nov. 2013 - BFN
    BFP#1 =  Clomid #2, Dec. 2013 - EDD 9.9.14 Loss Jan 9
    Femara #1 + Trigger (2/21) Feb. 2014 +ruptured ovarian cyst - BFN
    SIS clear
    April 2014: 50IU Follistim CD3-CD9 + 25IU CD10-CD13+CD13 trigger 1 mature follie= BFN
    IUI #1: May 2014 50IU Follistim + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IUI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim + IUI (3 mil sperm)=  BFN
    TI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim  + Trigger = BFN
    BFP#2 = IUI# 3: Aug 2014 75IU Follistim+ Trigger + IUI (2 mil sperm) EDD May 15

BabyFruit Ticker

Love bugs unite!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!! Time difference is probably why there aren't many replies yet but we are glad you are here!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! My toddler jumped on me just as I was posting and my phone flew across the room. Just wondering if I had knocked it or something.
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome and finding out at 6 months musta been a shock!!
  • Options
    rivers714 said:

Welcome and finding out at 6 months musta been a shock!!

Huh? I've just joined the forum, but I found out I was pregnant at around 5 weeks. If I found out I was 6 months pregnant out of the blue, I think I'd die of shock! Although it would make the whole thing seem quicker and mean I missed out on morning sickness
  • Options
    Welcome Rosie! It takes a special kind of person to be a NICU nurse. Happy to have you!
    DS1 & DS2 anxiously await Baby Ava Victoria May 18th!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!!! Fellow NICU RN turned SAHM here! I absolutely love staying home with my daughter but actually miss taking care of the little babies!!
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations :)
    I'm a West Aussie living in Toronto Canada, but I will be moving back to Perth in 1 month with the fiance and the dog (been away for 4 years)

Hope you are settleing in well (here and in W.A)

GBCB - Gone to the Dark Side

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to May 15! I'm in the US, but my sister and her husband live in Queensland currently - I can't wait to visit them someday.
    :-h
  • Options
    Welcome to May '15. :)
  • Options
    So is this your first time posting? Or on any baby boards? How new are you to all of this stuff?

Welcome :)
  • Options
    Welcome from a fellow NICU nurse! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi welcome I'm from Australia too :) I moved from Sydney to north qld for 6 months and I had to move back because I found it so hard being away from family and friends at least you have your babies for all the love and support.
  • Options
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy being a part of this community - there are lots of fun, encouraging ladies on here!
  • Options
    Welcome! I hope you find all the support you need and want and I think it's great that you are willing and able to offer your expertise here.
  • Options
    And I, too, can only see The Bump via the app on my phone but I gather that makes the site look different...
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome, we have the same due date.

I must admit that I secretly love Australia and would move there if only I could convince DH :smile:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Me (34) PCOS

DH (36) Poor morphology and motility

TTC since 2011

2013 cycles 1, 2, and 3 on Clomid, all BFN

2013 cycles 4, and 5 IUI with Clomid, both BFN

DH and I took a break for several months

7/15/2014 started Acupuncture 

7/26/2014 start Follistim for IVF cycle, ER on 8/8, develop OHSS, ET almost cancelled

8/13/2014 ET proceeds on our wedding anniversary, transfer 2 5DB, 8/23 BFP

EDD 5/1/2015

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations on baby number 3!
    Baby Swanky Due May 29th, 2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    May '15 January Siggy Challenge.....You had one job...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!
  • Options
    Lezzie82 said:

So is this your first time posting? Or on any baby boards? How new are you to all of this stuff?

Welcome :)

This was my first post. I've commented a couple of times, but I never posted on the old bump app. Just lurked during my lunch breaks at work. But that was back in 2011.
  • Options
    Thanks so much everyone for the warm welcome! I'm really enjoying the boards here and love having people to relate to that I don't even have to change out of pajama's for
  • Options
    Welcome, I too am a nurse but an ER nurse turned SAHM. Nice to meet you!
    Mother to Joelle (13), Jaxen (3) and Jayla (due 5/6)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congratualtions and welcome!!! :-h
  • Options
    Welcome to M15!
  • Options
    Welcome
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!

Pregnancy Ticker

IT'S A BOY!