March 2014 Moms

Pizza

what is your favorite pizza?

Re: Pizza

• LO is sleeping and she's on the bed so I can't move soo im bored

I love taco pizza, but I hate when they put chips on it because they are always stale later.

I also like a simple pizza, I could do extras cheese and green olives mmmm
  • I want pizza now
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm with @NewMomma8‌
    I'm not a pizza fan. I'll suffer through if that's what is being served.

If my family wants pizza I would prefer Panago - almost anything with chicken.
    I'm okay when DH wants Pizza Nova, but I still get chicken.
  • pepperoni and mushroom! like, heaps of mushrooms and pepperonis cooked extra crispy (yuck to soft/soggy pepperoni)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• linzerdlinzerd member
    edited January 2015
    I used to work at Bertucci's and I love their Margharita pizza.  We have this local place in town that is literally famous around here. Soooo good, MH and I get Meatball and Pepperoni every friday night.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • Either just plain cheese or spinach pizza
  • fish8412 said:

Either just plain cheese or spinach pizza

Ewwww. Lol.
  • I am Italian and therefore am really picky about where my pizza is from. I don't do Papa John's, Dominoes, Pizza Hut, and the like. It has to be from an Italian pizzeria, and from my experience, here in NJ or New York. I have had "pizza" in various states around the country, even in Ireland. Um, no! I love pepperoni, but am not strictly limiting on my toppings. I also love sausage, veggie, meatball, and wait for it.....chicken parm is TO DIE FOR.

Yes: I am a pizza snob. >:/
  • I love the regular old cheese or pepperoni... White pizza... Buffalo chicken pizza. Yum!!

• My go-to pizza is Canadian bacon and mushroom. Yum yum!

• Sicilian or cheese and pineapple...now I want pizza!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am Italian and therefore am really picky about where my pizza is from. I don't do Papa John's, Dominoes, Pizza Hut, and the like. It has to be from an Italian pizzeria, and from my experience, here in NJ or New York. I have had "pizza" in various states around the country, even in Ireland. Um, no! I love pepperoni, but am not strictly limiting on my toppings. I also love sausage, veggie, meatball, and wait for it.....chicken parm is TO DIE FOR. Yes: I am a pizza snob. >:/
    I married an Italian New Yorker and we now live in Arkansas. He makes our pizza from scratch because no place here makes a good pie.
  • Oh I looooooove pizza!  But favorite toppings depend on where it is from.

Our favorite place in town does a great white pie with ricotta and spinach.

Another local place makes incredible pepperoni rolls. 

I'm generally a pepperoni girl, but some places have great sausage or meatballs.  I usually only like one meat on my pizza.  I like just about all the veggies except mushrooms.  Blech.

My favorite "weird" combo is pineapple and garlic or pineapple and jalapeno!  I've converted many people into fans of the pineapple and jalapeno.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Papa Murphy's (they make it, you bake it).  the Stuffed meat lovers with black olives.  It is a pizza onto of another pizza,  yummy!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Margarita pizza is my favorite :) Pepperoni is probably 2nd. Although there is a place near us that makes an AWESOME plain pizza. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I love meat pizzas. But really I love pizza in general. Banana peppers are yummy on there too. I don't like black olives, mushrooms, spinach or onions.

I've had pizza in Italy at a tiny Italian pizzaria. They used brick ovens and made sauce out of tomatoes that they grew in a garden out back and cheese from local farmers. It was just a plain cheese pizza, but it was the best pizza I've ever had. I was 9 when I ate it and I've never forgotten.
  • Feta and onion. Yum.
    Also chicken and broccoli white pizza.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"