August 2014 Moms
Options

Baby on the mind

I can not get the thought of having another baby out of my mind. i really hope i am not the only one having this thought. My DH thinks i am crazy with what is going on in our life right now to want another on this soon. 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby on the mind

• Options
    Thank you :D

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know how you feel. I absolutely loved being pregnant and the newborn phase. But at the same time I want to enjoy DS without worrying about another little one. I think a part of me would feel guilty if I got pregnant again so soon.
  • Options
    We are planning to start trying when DS is 9 months, assuming I get my period back by then. You're not crazy!
  • Options
    Nah totally understandable! If the hubs and I agreed, I'd definitely be right there with yah!
  • Options
    Not crazy!! I'm in the same boat and we would be trying right now if it hadn't been highly discouraged by our midwives due to my c-section. That being said we are only waiting until May to start trying again and midwives were ok with that plan. I loved being pregnant and I desperately want our LOs to be close in age and actually get along
  • Options
    We are planning to start trying when DS is 9 months, assuming I get my period back by then. You're not crazy!

You can get pregnant before your period comes back.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Having major baby fever. It took us 4+ yrs and ivf to get pg with ds and I'm already thinking about going back :\

Me 28 DH 30

After 4+ years TTC

FET #2 = DS Madden Jeffery <3 July 29, 2014 <3
  • Options
    I miss having her in the infant stage to cuddle, so those times it's on my mind. But I don't want anymore tenants in my uterus. Like... ever again. Lol
  • Options
    I go back and forth. I just got my period back, but I don't want to do anything to mess w breastfeeding until the one year mark. Also, I still don't feel like I have returned to normal physically. I still have 15 lbs to lose...ideally would like to lose 25 before becoming pregnant again. I need to feel well again first because i did not enjoy pregnancy and did not feel great during it, so i dont want to start already at a disadvantage. We are waiting on some news with DH job that will solidify our financial situation. I have a great part time job right now though...and would like to have #2 while I have that opportunity. I get overwhelmed with all the factors.
  • Options
    You're so not alone!! We went off birth control this month. We're not trying...and I think I'm going to see if I can figure out NFP for a month or two... but I'd be ok if I got pregnant next month. :)
  • Options
    Daisylola11Daisylola11 member
    edited January 2015
    My SIL is expecting her second in a month and has a one year old.... I've seen how hard it's been for her to crawl around with a huge belly after her DS and how tired she is. She has admitted she hasn't been able to enjoy the first year of her DSs life. Everyone's different I know. 

I want to wait until LO is 2 to start trying and hope him being a little more self sufficient will help. I also agree with @addysmama222‌ and think it's hit or miss if they will have a close relationship and not much to do with how close in age they are. I was close with my sister when young but the teen years we weren't and until recently we've gotten closer again, we are 1.5 years apart. I have always been close with my brother who is 10 years younger than me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @jenniferurs‌ I'm going to be totes nosy.. Have you been to the doctor yet? While I in no way want another for like 4 years, in weirdly jealous just because I loved being pregnant lol.
    Not yet. First appointment is on the 22nd. You can live vicariously through me. For the good parts, that is :)
    I'm being featured in a new pregnancy/motherhood blog during the month of October, so if you ever wanted to know more about my pregnancy, birth, and motherhood experiences than anyone ever should, check out my posts in the link below! :)

• Options
    I really want another but BF doesn't:/ I'll revisit the subject when DS is 1(:
  • Options
    Same as @Rosebean‌. We were actually on the same Feb13 and Au14 bmbs. Love my 2u2 but would I do it again? I'm too old for this most days... Lol!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    I vomited all day for 8 months. Not doing that again any time soon. :neutral_face:
  • Options
    I had an awesome and very easy pregnancy so it's easy to say yes in that aspect. And my labor being absolutely awful actually makes me want to do it again sooner. However, I feel like I want to enjoy just DD for a good while without adding in another just yet. But it is on my mind a lot!
                             imageimageimage
              Emma June 8/22/2014
  • Options
    lmanford1 said:

I vomited all day for 8 months. Not doing that again any time soon. :neutral_face:

This was me too and that was my mindset at first. Then I realized I'd rather just get all of the suckage out of the way, rather than fall back into some semblance of a normal routine and then have to go through hell all over again.
    I'm being featured in a new pregnancy/motherhood blog during the month of October, so if you ever wanted to know more about my pregnancy, birth, and motherhood experiences than anyone ever should, check out my posts in the link below! :)

• Options

lmanford1 said:

This was me too and that was my mindset at first. Then I realized I'd rather just get all of the suckage out of the way, rather than fall back into some semblance of a normal routine and then have to go through hell all over again.
    I definitely see your point! Keep telling me this, I'm a weenie.
  • Options
    We have 2 19 months apart. We stopped preventing at about this age and found out I was pregnant when DD was 11 months old.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"