Stay at Home Moms

Awful day

I can't remember when I last updated, after my first ultrasound maybe?

I had the worst day yesterday. I started spotting Wednesday then yesterday it turned into fresh bleeding. It was like I was starting my period. I was so sure I was having a miscarriage. I called the nurse and she talked to the dr and said they wanted me to come in for an ultrasound. I walked in a hot mess, crying because I truly believed this was it. Nope! I have a subchiorionic hematoma.

I can't explain how shockingly wonderful it was to see that little heartbeat for the first time!

The dr said the hb was low but I only measured 5wks 5 days so I am hoping maybe the heart had just started beating and it will pick up on the next one. I go back Tuesday.

So I guess I'm going to have to deal with bleeding which stinks, but I'm so relieved. The SH is small so the dr thinks there is a good chance it will resolve. All we can do is wait and see. I was worried about the hb yesterday but I'm going to stay positive.

So despite all my fears I guess my mama instincts took over, I'm attached now and I just want my little bean to be ok. FX everything looks good on Tuesday.
Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.

Re: Awful day

• What a roller coaster! Sorry you had to go through that. Hope the next few days fly by so you can get that reassurance on Tuesday!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • T&P! I had some bleeding at the beginning on my pregnancy too. Here I am I'll be 20 weeks on Monday fx it will be the same for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Angel baby 3/2014 at 5.5 weeks
    Angel baby 6/2014 MMC at 7.5 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending positive thoughts your way.
  • How scary, but exciting at the same time. Praying everything goes well.

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• So sorry, bleeding when pregnant is so scary. When I was about 5 weeks I had a huge gush of blood with clots and cramping, I was certain it was over. I was never diagnosed with an sh, but I think it had all bled out by the time I had an ultrasound a few days later. Now my LO is a sassy little 10 month old. T & P you have no more bleeding or complications
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• That's intense but what a relief to hear his/her heartbeat! Best of luck come Tuesday - give us an update if you can! :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Thank you everyone!! I will keep you posted- hopefully with good news!!!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Wow what a crazy day. Glad it wasn't your worst fear. Saying a little prayer for a healthy peanut.

• Very scary!! Sending T&Ps your way. Please keep us updated.
  • T&PS for a healthy mama and little bean!

C 1/25/09
    H 2/8/14

• Keep growing LO! Hope you get more good news Tuesday!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Sorry you're going through this! Thoughts and prayers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"