TTC After a Loss
Options

Went a Lurking...

First off, let me say that I totally respect everyone's decision to leave/stay/stay silent/not click/whatever else they are doing in response to how they feel about recent changes.

But... I went lurking on TTGP and there is complete silence over there (which again is okay and I respect that they are doing that. Not bashing them, just making a note to bring it up), and they are "shhhhhhh'ing" those who want to move on and want to continue their discussions.

Can we help at all? Is that something that is frowned upon? Am I going to get flamed for this?

I guess I'll take it, because I want to help maintain a supportive community - regardless of what part of their parenting and pregnancy journey they are on.
Where there is love, there is life.
-Mahatma Gandhi-

!*All Welcome**!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Happily Every After: 05/22/2009
Me 28  The Tower Climber 27
NTNP Since January 2014
BFP #1- Nov 10, 2014 EDD July 19, 2015 MC Nov 20, 2014 (5wk 4d)

Re: Went a Lurking...

• Options
    I agree with the above posters. I would leave it be right now. I also just lurk over there so I can't really relate to how bad it really is for those active and long time members. Like lizblue said, think if they came here and did to Petra what they did to other valued mods. We would be outraged as well.

And as wicked said, you will get flamed for sure.

I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree that I wouldn't go post over there, or try to intervene in trying to change anyone's mind. As I said before, I respect each individuals choice to maintain silence if they feel that is what they feel led to do.

There is still a part of me that feels bad for anyone new coming in looking for a community that might not take the time to look elsewhere. I guess if I see something I'll just PM, that is a good idea.
    Where there is love, there is life.
    -Mahatma Gandhi-

!*All Welcome**!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Happily Every After: 05/22/2009
    Me 28  The Tower Climber 27
    NTNP Since January 2014
    BFP #1- Nov 10, 2014 EDD July 19, 2015 MC Nov 20, 2014 (5wk 4d)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"