February 2015 Moms
Options

T&P please.

HayleyBug55HayleyBug55 member
edited January 2015 in February 2015 Moms
I was at Target and went to the bathroom. When I sat down on the toilet I noticed my underwear were soaked. I thought the wet feeling was normal pregnancy related stuff. Right now I'm doing the pad test, again! I called the first time and told them I soaked a panty liner in less than 15 minutes and apparently a panty liner wasn't good enough. ( it's all I had at the time.) I had to go out and buy some damn pads. It's looking like I'll be going in though. I'm one more stuck up nurse away from just going in, considering what happened Monday. I'm only 35 weeks and am praying it's not my water!! TIA.
Edit: spell check doesn't do it's job.

Re: T&P please.

• Options
    Sorry to hear this, it sounds scary! Sending you and your dearest little one well wishes!
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers to you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IVF#1 - BFP 6/18/13 - Tommy born sleeping 10/1/13

IVF#2 - BFN

IVF#3 - BFP 6/5/14 EDD 2/14/15 TWIN BOYS  - MATTHEW AND TIMOTHY ARRIVE 12/2/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    T and P's!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    T&P's!!
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
  • Options
    Lots of T&P headed your way!  Keep us posted!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options
    Hope everything's OK! FX for you.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    T&Ps lady! Hoping for the best!
  • Options
    Yikes! Hope all is well!
  • Options
    Yikes. Thoughts and prayers!!
    Me: 38     DH: 36
    Married: July 21, 2013
    TTC#1 (between us): June/July 2013

DX: MFI (low count and motility)
    Charting/OPK/CBFM July 2013-present
    1st RE Visit: January 2014
    Cycling: 
    March 2014- 75iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFN and OHSS
    (8 million post wash 47% motility, 18mm/17mm/16mm/16mm/14mm follies)
    April/May 2014- Benched due to cysts/enlarged ovaries
    June 2014- 50iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFP!!
    (10 million post wash 60% motility, 20mm/19mm follies)
    Beta 1- 85 Beta 2- 2,752 - EDD 2/27/2015

Everyone welcome. Strength in numbers!

• Options
    T&Ps!!
  • Options
    T&ps
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    Fx it's not your water but thinking the best for you either way.
  • Options
    Pos thoughts sent your way! Keep us posted!
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• Options
    T's and P's!
    Me: 34 DH: 34
    Married 3/22/14
    Baby #1 GIRL EDD 2/4/2015
    FVL/History of PE/Gallbladder removal 8/7/14 @ 14w1d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Any update?

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Feb'15 November Siggy Challenge:
  • Options
    Glad everything is okay. Hopefully she keeps cooking awhile longer!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Glad to hear your little one is still cooking! Just so you know @HayleyBug55‌ it's a lot harder for me to feel mine when I'm standing up and/ or moving around, so don't worry about that. Take care of yourself!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad she's still cooking. Hopefully she stays in there a little while longer. FWIW, I hardly ever feel baby kicking when I'm standing. I guess she prefers when I'm sitting or laying down and relaxing.

photo tumblr_mvhtjpmhbh1sg96flo1_r2_500_zpsed277910.gif

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   

• Options
    Glad she is ok! Try to rest up...continued prayers your way!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    edited January 2015
    @maasybaby‌ , I lost my job around 15 weeks because of bed rest. :( me and my fiance just decided to wait until after baby is here to find another.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't feel baby when standing.I have a friend or two that feel EVERYTHING. They'll even say something like "Oh, he's laying on my right side curled up in a ball right now." And I'm just like "Uh, she's in there somewhere. "

Edit: I forgot all about college! I don't have papers from the hospital with orders for bed rest but next Monday is my last day before baby arrives anyways. I'll have to see if they'll let me start my work online a week early.
  • Options
    Glad to hear everything is ok..rest/drink up!
  • Options
    I can't really feel my girl moving when I'm standing either, unless she's giving me a huge kick at the belly button. 
    Roslin Liora -- Due 2/8/15
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary
    image     image     image
  • Options
    Thinking of baby paisley and you!! I hope you take it easy and keep her cooking for a few more weeks! We are all so close! Eeekkk!!! :) you'll be fine
  • Options
    Hope you can keep her in for a little longer. Positive thoughts your way.
  • Options
    I'm so glad that they think your LO can safely keep cooking for a while longer. I hope that she stays put for another few weeks. Good luck!
  • Options
    Glad to hear everything is okay

Pregnancy Ticker

January Siggy Challenge:

Being able to get out of bed on the first try

• Options
    Glad to hear she will be inside for a little longer. And the "hind water" thing is new to me, but then again, with my first two, my water was broken by my doc after I was at the hospital in labor (and after I had my epidural).

Rest up, mama! Get you fiance to do all of the things for you! Hey, maybe he can rub your feet, too! Worth a shot! ;)
  • Options
    @BellinghamMama‌ Thank you! I noticed that too. I figured some butt hurt lurkers got mad and reported it. :-/
  • Options

thinking about you! glad baby is still cooking :)

I was looking for your thread this morning because I wanted to add the "my bump is a tiny perfect basketball" haha, but alas, your thread has "been hacked". 
    Does this mean it's gone?
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers that everything stays ok!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    @twinklymama‌ Yes, my post seems to have disappeared. Guess the lurkers or @BumpMay‌ didn't like it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"