November 2014 Moms
Options

Friday Randoms

Is it possible this hasn't been started yet? Maybe I'm just not seeing it because my eyes are incapable of focusing because of lack of sleep....

Re: Friday Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm still here, but LO slept 5 straight hours last night so I was only up once and just caught up reading. I think that 1 of my dogs is sick so I'm sensing a vet visit in the near future.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
    Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
    Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
    Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

• Options
    bethas said:
    MissN06 said:
    My substitute, texted me today because she is almost 4 weeks ahead of schedule in science class. This worries me because she shouldnt be done with the motion chapter so early. I'm having my doubts that the students are fully understanding the concepts and correctly computing the formulas.
    I'll one up you. Mine threw away their exams after he entered their grades. 

Wow, why would he do that?
  • Options
    @moon&back‌ I sent her labs to do to keep practing the skills, she also must have graded homework because i just got a text the test was pushe back to last week of Jan. so now it looks like she'll be about a week off. Not as bad now but i was freaking out at 7:30 this morning.
  • Options
    Jan1214Jan1214 member
    edited January 2015
    Is anyone still interested in doing age check-ins? I haven't seen any in a while and wondered if I'd missed a post about nixing them.

Eta- I'm referring to the bigger ones, not weekly.
  • Options
    I know I'm not a teacher @bethas and others but the therapist covering for me has pissed off so many people in my absence that I'm nervous to what I'll come back to.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Jan1214 said:

Is anyone still interested in doing age check-ins? I haven't seen any in a while and wondered if I'd missed a post about nixing them.

Eta- I'm referring to the bigger ones, not weekly.

I would!

Where is everyone?
    My prince

My princess

Name my baby!
  • Options
    Me too for the age check ins!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                   TTC Since 2009 
                                        BFP 1: Nov 2010 MMC at 5 Weeks
                  BFP 2: June 2010 First Round of Clomid Blighted Ovum at 7 weeks
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
  • Options
    Re: check ins - just posted one for 11/16-11/30.
  • Options
    Southern bumpies, question for you. Dh, LO and I are going to a wedding in Atlanta in July and we're hoping to make a little vacation out of it. Are there any good vacation spots driving distance from there (that won't be unbearably hot and humid)? Dh is from the area so we've been to Atlanta a couple times and savannah once. Any ideas?
    TTC 3/2012; IUI 2/26/14; EDD 11/23/14; DD born 11/21/14!!!
  • Options
    carafern said:

Southern bumpies, question for you. Dh, LO and I are going to a wedding in Atlanta in July and we're hoping to make a little vacation out of it. Are there any good vacation spots driving distance from there (that won't be unbearably hot and humid)? Dh is from the area so we've been to Atlanta a couple times and savannah once. Any ideas?

I'm from Atlanta and it is usually super hot in July. I would recommend going to Blue Ridge to the mountains! There's Lake Blue Ridge there and it's gorgeous!!! Such a pretty, low populated lake in the valley of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Maybe rent a cabin there? Or look on Air bnb? Also if you like to hike, Tallulah Gorge is beautiful to hike and there's rivers and all that jazz. I would try to stay in north GA near the water!

IAmPregnant Ticker

First Met: March 13, 2009
    Married: September 13, 2012 
    BFP: March 4, 2014
    EDD: 11/25/2014 
    Three furbabies: Franklin (8) Amos (4) Sasha (2) 

• Options
    @staugustinewedding‌ Thanks! That's a great idea.

I'm so excited to buy L a baby bathing suit!
    TTC 3/2012; IUI 2/26/14; EDD 11/23/14; DD born 11/21/14!!!
  • Options
    I'm leaving in the morning driving to GA. I really am terrified not so much of the drive as living on my own with H and supporting ourselves. We have been living with family for the past 19mo and moving back out on our own is so scary! Especially when a little person is relying on you! I can't wait to see H but I'm terrified.
    About the 16hr car ride, LO has had a tummy ache all day and it's been hell! Please oh please let it be gone tomorrow
  • Options
    @carafern‌ seriously, look how pretty!

IAmPregnant Ticker

First Met: March 13, 2009
    Married: September 13, 2012 
    BFP: March 4, 2014
    EDD: 11/25/2014 
    Three furbabies: Franklin (8) Amos (4) Sasha (2) 

• Options
    Sadly just moved from ATL area shortly before getting preggers. DH and I's favorite get away spot was Helen, ga. It's up in the mountains,has a river to go tubing down, and it's a Bavarian type town. Really anything in the mountains was great!
  • Options

I'm leaving in the morning driving to GA. I really am terrified not so much of the drive as living on my own with H and supporting ourselves. We have been living with family for the past 19mo and moving back out on our own is so scary! Especially when a little person is relying on you! I can't wait to see H but I'm terrified.
    About the 16hr car ride, LO has had a tummy ache all day and it's been hell! Please oh please let it be gone tomorrow

Fingers crossed all tummy troubles are gone by the morning! Have a safe drive :)
  • Options
    MissN06 said:

MissN06 said:

bethas said:

MissN06 said:

My substitute, texted me today because she is almost 4 weeks ahead of schedule in science class. This worries me because she shouldnt be done with the motion chapter so early. I'm having my doubts that the students are fully understanding the concepts and correctly computing the formulas.

I'll one up you. Mine threw away their exams after he entered their grades. 

Wow, why would he do that?
    Not to be a one-upper, but my sub got fired...

You win!

And my sub just emailed me to tell me the counselors keep adding kids to my classes and basically they are kids who don't want to work but just sit there. Oh great! :^o

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"