Formula Feeding
Options

Similac Organic and Advance

Does anyone have any experience with either of these formulas? I'm using sensitive right now and my little one is constipated a lot. The pediatrician said to give her prune juice but I don't see this as a long term solution.

I've tried Enfamil and it gives her blow outs!!

Re: Similac Organic and Advance

• Options
    how old is your LO?

to be honest, there's not much of a zone between "constipated" and "blowouts" with babies.

fwiw i have used similac advance with no problems, but each baby is different. probiotic drops can help, and prune juice can be a long term solution unless your LO is so young you are concerned with giving juice regularly.

@mom2boxers, isn't so much of the first few months "kind of fuzzy" ? :P

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
           Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I bought some Similac Advance Organic today so we will see. She just seemed to s*** bricks on Sensitive. She is 6 months old and as long as she doesn't have the runs or cries when she poops we will consider it a success!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mindfulmama14mindfulmama14 member
    edited January 2015
    @HayleesMomma
    You'll have to let me know how it goes.
    I'm currently trying to find a formula to stick with and would like to know how that one goes.
    eta: trying to correctly use mention
  • Options
    Will definitely let you know! We are almost done with Sensitive and moving onto Organic. Should know in a few days if she's tolerating it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"