February 2015 Moms
Options

Stroller Comparison

OK I need help!! Does anyone know the difference between the Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Travel System and the Graco FastAction Fold Jogger XT Click Connect Travel System.  I have googled and searched and can not seem to get a clear answer. 

Heres the deal... We registered for the FastAction Fold Jogger XT from Target.  WE tried it and liked it in the store.  Well since then I've found the FastAction Jogger online for sale in multiple locations (Kohls, Amazon, etc).  I've found it for as much as $150 cheaper than at target.  But the ones on sale are not the XT package.  My husband is insisting that we get the XT since that's what we originally liked but he doesn't really know the difference either.  Based on what I've read on the target website I'm thinking the difference is a larger canopy on the XT package.  If that's the only difference I'd rather get the cheaper one.  But my husband is concerned they will "drive differently". 

Is there anyone that can shed some light on this situation, please??

Re: Stroller Comparison

• Options
    aggiebugaggiebug member
    edited January 2015
    So I decided to to a little research, but I can't find the XT anywhere but at Target. Not even on Amazon. Which makes me think it's a "trim package" difference and not a difference in the actual stroller KWIM?

I read what you read on the Target site and do not see any indication that it would handle differently. I don't think the XT is worth the money. I would go with cheaper.  You can also look it up on Craiglist and see if you can find it cheaper there.  In that case I would not purchase it as a system but you can find awesome deals on the stroller alone and just pick up a car seat. 
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    Agree with PP. It looks like the difference is in the canopy and seat.
    From Target's site:
    Graco's FastAction™ Jogger XT Travel System features the ultimate crossover stroller and the top-rated SnugRide Click Connect 35 infant car seat. The stroller combines the comfort & convenience of a traditional stroller with the performance & maneuverability of an all-terrain jogger. It's loaded with smart features like Click Connect technology for a one-step, secure connection of car seat to stroller and the one-second, one-hand FastAction fold. The locking front-swivel wheel makes it easy to transition between strolling and jogging, and the XT package includes an extra-large all-weather canopy with UV50 sun protection and an upgraded, extra-comfy seat for baby.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Chcaggie1 said:

OK I need help!! Does anyone know the difference between the Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Travel System and the Graco FastAction Fold Jogger XT Click Connect Travel System.  I have googled and searched and can not seem to get a clear answer. 

Heres the deal... We registered for the FastAction Fold Jogger XT from Target.  WE tried it and liked it in the store.  Well since then I've found the FastAction Jogger online for sale in multiple locations (Kohls, Amazon, etc).  I've found it for as much as $150 cheaper than at target.  But the ones on sale are not the XT package.  My husband is insisting that we get the XT since that's what we originally liked but he doesn't really know the difference either.  Based on what I've read on the target website I'm thinking the difference is a larger canopy on the XT package.  If that's the only difference I'd rather get the cheaper one.  But my husband is concerned they will "drive differently". 

Is there anyone that can shed some light on this situation, please??

This is so cute.  My DH was insistent on the stroller we got because as he says "it drives awesome." It was soo funny.  I was so embarrassed as he pushed the damn thing all over BBB and kept go "WOW, i love how this thing drives." I had to keep correcting him and tell him the word he was looking for was push.  Men!
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Ok girls this helps.  I'm glad ya'll are finding the same thing as me and agree! I hadn't thought to buy them separately.  I'll look into that too.  I'm going to have another convo with honey this wknd!! Thanks!!

• Options
    Target must just be s speshul sneauxflayke :))
  • Options
    The canopy is my biggest complaint on the fast action fold jogger so that would be a plus if it were bigger
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"