March 2014 Moms

My stolen car..

Possible news on my missing car...a crime fb page I joined posted about a high speed stolen car chase that resulted in a major crash...by the looks of it it appears to be my missing silver Acura!! Still waiting to get confirmation but this all went down about 10-15 miles from my home so thinking it's mine!

Re: My stolen car..

• Yay! That's great....and awful.
    (If its your car)

Nice to know where it is and what happened to it if its yours. Now you can get a replacement.

Unless its not yours, then it sucks to have been thinking it was yours and its been found.
  • Oh wow! Keep us updated.
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• Loading the player...
  • Wow! As much as it must suck, it seems a little exciting? Hope something is recoverable!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What a crazy story!! 

@bsouls - DH had his car broken into in college and they stole his CDs....he's still pissed about it.  

@bennieangel - I have a 2004 car that has a tape deck!!  We just got it a couple years ago and I was like "Whaaaaaaat!!!" when I realized there was a tape deck.  Still need to go bust out my mix tapes.  Hah hah hah hah.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • That's crazy! I hope the insurance process goes well.
  • If that is your car,  I would not use the car seat since there was a huge crash!!

Good luck! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What a crazy story!! 

@bsouls - DH had his car broken into in college and they stole his CDs....he's still pissed about it.  
    CD's in highschool. =))
    I was still listening to 8-tracks in my dad's truck. He had a cassette player too. Mom's car just had a radio.

• What a crazy story!! 

CD's in highschool. =)) I was still listening to 8-tracks in my dad's truck. He had a cassette player too. Mom's car just had a radio.
    CDs in COLLEGE.  Late college. This was probably mid/early 90s.  DH is close to your age.  I'm a few years younger and I think I got my first CD player senior or maybe junior year of high school?  But I didn't have a built in CD player in my car until the car I bought in 2002.  And that car didn't have a tape deck.  But now we've "upgraded" to a 2004 car that DOES have a tape deck.  Heh heh heh.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have full coverage. You would want the car to go missing too..... It has just about everything wrong.

It doesn't even turn on if you take the key out.
  • oh wow how crazy!! hope you get the insurance funds soon!

• Wow, I hope it is yours and you get a nice check! Kinda related but years ago a friend of mine got herself a new (used) jeep and then started having all these dreams that it was getting stolen. Then one night it was! She woke the next morning to the cops at her door asking why prescription receipts of hers were found at a crime scene where a plasma screen tv was stolen from a Knights of Columbus or something like that. She said well let's go out to my car and well, her car was gone! Unfortunately they ended up finding it with minimal damage but she had problems with it after that for the rest of the time she owned it. :( This just made me think of that.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • No update!! I'm dying I just want to know! I feel pretty confident it's mine but who knows. I left a message with the cop and haven't heard anything kinda annoying. It did happen in a different county though since we are right on the border of counties and with the state patrol so not sure if that could cause delays
  • Finally heard today that it was infact my car...it's being held by the state patrol in evidence right now. Insurance can't do anything until it is released so hoping that happens soon
  • Wow!! Crazy news! What's happened to the person who took it, do you know?

• I heard they arested one person and took two others to hospital (guessing to be arested later) that is all hear say though
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"