March 2015 Moms

Weekly Appointments 1/12-1/17

Re: Weekly Appointments 1/12-1/17

• Appointment this Wednesday. Non stress test. Hopefully all goes well. Wishing everyone well wishes for their appointments this week! We are almost there ladies!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP: 6.25.14     EDD: 3.3.15     Team Green!

For SuzyQ0525 and all M15 Loss Moms
  • Paging @janda426

Did you have your u/s yet?  Did I miss an update?
  • Loading the player...
  • janda426 said:
    @chaysefaith‌ sorry I updated in the random thread! His cyst is gone! Woohoo! And his growth is on track. Downsides: he is still breech and my fluid is low so I will have weekly NSTs here on out.
    Well that sounds like a mostly good update!  FX on the low fluid, hopefully they just caught the ultrasound at a bad time.
  • Checkup with a secondary doc on Wednesday. Mine is on leave for a couple weeks. Hopefully it will be uneventful.
    Baby 2.0 
    BabyFetus Ticker 
     Maya 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Our Family Easter 2014

My Blog

• I have an appointment today. Not looking forward to getting weighed :-<

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms

BabyFruit Ticker

• 30 week appointment tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to finding out when my next ultrasound will be.  The last one was at 20 weeks so I'm now as close to that week as I am to my due date which is terrifying. I'm hoping that the dr wants to take another peek at the baby at 32 weeks, but we'll see. Hoping to stay normal and boring with this pregnancy!
    Due March 25, 2015!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Tomorrow I go in for my 3 hour glucose test then my regular visit afterward. Crossing my fingers that I pass this test.
    M'15 January Animals Being Jerks Challenge

BabyFruit Ticker
  • For everyone hoping to get an ultrasound at this point: don't get your hopes up. You cannot see ANYTHING. Baby is so big you literally just see black and white splotches. The only thing we could make out was ribs cause the white bone lit up. She tried to show us his face and neither H or I was seeing it. The anatomy scan is by far the best one to see the entire baby and its features.
  • @jess412love‌ Yay! Glad for the positive news!

@khansil5‌ Love-it for the HB and measurements. Sorry the other OB was such a dick.

@Enigma87‌ Goodluck with your 3 hr GTT.

For suzyq0525

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• I posted this elsewhere, but had a GD appt today.

I now have to: eat every single one of my allotted carbs every meal. Take medication so that my numbers don't get too high while eating all my allotted carbs. Test for ketones with FMU every morning and document. E-mail my GD nurse weekly with my numbers. Gain at least a pound in the next two weeks. Eat more fatty foods to ensure the required weight gain.

Only six or seven or eight weeks of this left. I can do it. Somebody go have a donut in my name.
  • kcbizmekcbizme member
    edited January 2015
    janda426 said:
    For everyone hoping to get an ultrasound at this point: don't get your hopes up. You cannot see ANYTHING. Baby is so big you literally just see black and white splotches. The only thing we could make out was ribs cause the white bone lit up. She tried to show us his face and neither H or I was seeing it. The anatomy scan is by far the best one to see the entire baby and its features.
    We had one last week at 32 weeks and didn't experience this at all. We were able to clearly see his mouth opening and closing (cutest thing ever) and him moving his arm over his face like he was trying to cover it up. Maybe the sonographer just couldn't get a good angle.

ETA: and this was just a 2D
  • My appointment went well this week and they still have me taking pills for my anemia. Other than that everything is going great plus they gave me pre-registration papers for delivery to fill out. Cool
  • Had my 32 week appointment last Friday. They noticed more fluid than normal so now I'm doing 2x weekly fetal monitoring,seeing a high risk doctor and a bunch of tests to rule out an esphogeal atresia... Totally freaked out as we thought everything was great up til now.
  • Had my appointment, did 1hr glucose test. I figure no news is good news since they haven't called to say there was anything wrong. Also got the tDap shot today (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis), arm still sore. Will now be going in every 2 weeks. There are 4 doctors at the office I go to, and I have met 2 of them already, they scheduled me to have an appointment with another one, they want us to be acquainted with each doctor on the off chance we go into labor when our usual doctor isn't there so we will still feel comfortable.
  • tjwagner1 said:

Had my 32 week appointment last Friday. They noticed more fluid than normal so now I'm doing 2x weekly fetal monitoring,seeing a high risk doctor and a bunch of tests to rule out an esphogeal atresia... Totally freaked out as we thought everything was great up til now.

FX everything is ok!
  • I had my 32 week appointment today and all is well. Next week he will give me a strep test and I start weekly visits after that. Time is starting to go by quickly!
    Me:36 DH:35
    DD#1: 2/23/15

BFP #1 6/22/13 EDD 3/2/14 BO/D&C 7/25/13

BFP #2  6/27/14  EDD 03/10/15 DD 2/23/15

BFP #3 02/29/16 EDD 11/7/16

photo 59f008b1-1569-4807-a304-cb7247085858jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"