April 2014 Moms
Options

If you had a ridiculous amount of money...

what weird thing would you spend it on? I don't mean like traveling, paying off debt, getting a new car, or anything like that. Has to be totally out there.

I would pay someone to play with my hair or scratch my back every night until I fell asleep or just when I needed to relax.
February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3

Re: If you had a ridiculous amount of money...

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'd hire someone to style me. They would have to shop for outfits and manage my closet and lay out my clothes for the week.

Me too!! Good one.

• Options
    mamrotu73 said:

Do you think, for a dog or cat, that having a person pet them is like having someone play with your hair/scratch your back?
    @edoliesmom‌ You are basically hiring a person petter.

Haha it's exactly like that.

• Options
    Your chotch!?

• Options
    I think I'd hire someone to come a do laundry (and fold and put it away) every day. Also they could file, organize and shred all the stuff that needs it. That would be glorious.
    image    image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would buy a giant piece of property with a forest and a lake, and build private trails and a campsite just for me and my family.

I would love to have a personal stylist! I'm useless when it comes to fashion.

Liposuction would also be great!
  • Options
    I would pay to have all my groceries delivered and put away.  I HATE grocery shopping.  We always spend waaay to much money, which I guess wouldn't matter if I had an infinite amount of money.  There are always too many people there and I hate putting everything in the cart, then on the conveyor belt, into the cart, into the car, out of the car and into the proper place.  UGH.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I would hire someone to wash and style my hair and do my make up.

I would hire someone to be my gym buddy and someone to carry my bags when I shop.

I would hire someone to remodel homes to create income properties for me. It's like I would have my own personal Scott McGillivary. Then I would hire someone else to manage them. (This may be silly since I have infinite amounts of money but knowing I have a source of income would make me feel better)
  • Options
    Acers said:

@Talltrees82 that sounds amazing!

On that same note, I would love a giant Swiss Family Robinson style tree house, with a zip line.

Or, I'd like to own Cat House on the Kings

Or, have a videographer and photographer to capture anything and everything I'd want in LO's life

A videographer would've came in handy yesterday! I discovered Edolie likes me to chase her, so I tried propping my phone up on the coffee table and pressed record. It fell over. When I tried again and put Edolie into place, she didn't want me to put her down, so she threw herself backwards in a fit of rage and hit her head on an ice chest. After consoling her, she finally started to "run away" but then got ahead of her arms and head planted into the hardwood. I gave up after that.

• Options
    Jessimax said:

Buy the bump and let people post what they want.

^:)^

• Options
    @Acers Same thing happens with us! We have to catch it in the moment at just the right time if we want to get anything on picture/video.

• Options
    Serenla said:

Right now I would pay someone to thumbs down call me maybe on Pandora. (Finn is asleep on me and I'm trapped)

You poor thing!
  • Options
    deidremariadeidremaria member
    edited January 2015
    While still practical I'd just spend all my money on tools and random workshops so I could do fun DIY projects. These projects would be specifically for home goods though. I'd just redecorate my home every week
  • Options
    I would have a personal shopper because I hate going clothes shopping. And I would have someone come to my house to do my hair and make up whenever I was going out because I am horrible at it. And I would add a yoga studio to my house. It would be my zen room - no kids or DH allowed.

• Options
    ^Oh yeah! I would totally pay for flights for everyone to have a huge A14 meet up!

• Options
    I'd hire a fantastic personal tutor to teach me Spanish and then take my family to some spanish speaking country with my family for a semester so that I could get some immersion practice. 

And, I would take a year off of teaching to go live in Bavaria in Germany. I'd buy traditional Bavarian outfits for all of us to wear on formal occassions, and do lots of hiking in the Alps foothills :). We almost got outfits on our honeymoon, but those are pricey!
    TTC #1 since August 2012 |  BFP August 17th, 2013  |    EDD April 25th, 2014
    Living with Vestibulodynia (Chronic pelvic pain)

• Options
    Vinny424 said:

^Oh yeah! I would totally pay for flights for everyone to have a huge A14 meet up!

In Disney
    I think you're joking, but that would actually be awesome!

• Options
    speechie517speechie517 member
    edited January 2015
    Have a professional organizer and decorator on call.

Open a bridal shop/ event planning business

Personal jet to fly to visit family and to go to all DH's away games.
  • Options

Have a professional organizer and decorator on call.

Open a bridal shop/ event planning business

Personal jet to fly to visit family and to go to all DH's away games.
    Having a personal jet would be great! What does your husband play?

• Options
    My groceries delivered at my house.
    Someone who dries my hair and straighten every 3 days!.
    Chef.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"