March 2015 Moms

anyone getting a gift for daddy or siblings

I am wondering if anyone is giving daddy and siblings gifts when the new baby arrives ?? If so what gifts I am at blank for ideas for my girls n my hubby an looking for something unique. That they can have for years to come to remember the new baby's arrival

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • Your beyond rude how dare you swear at me !!! And if I want to ask questions I can .. maybe I don't have time with two children n a husband an work to spend hours going though the boards ??? I am so sick to death of all negative remarks on my thread as well so many others on this sight !!! The Web has turned into place to bully others ... if it makes you feel better to swear n put me down go right ahead good for you hope it gives you peace .. your rude remarks n swearing do nothing but make me feel extremely sorry for you .. I am sorry that my the threads upset you I will try better next time to look though boards n see if there is similar board already up ..this way I don't upset or offend anyone
  • I'm with @mangomimosa‌ and @graciest719‌ here, I'm birthing his daughter, that's my gift to him.

Hadn't really thought about getting my 5 year old a gift. He's pretty excited about his sister already.
  • OP, there is a thread on this halfway down the first page about gifts for your DS or DD. You don't even have to use the super complicated search tool. Just a quick scroll.
  • I thought this thread was a joke because there has been a thread going for at least a few days about what kind of gifts to get for the older siblings... 

It wouldn't have taken "hours" to find the thread either. Seriously.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yup you all got me ... I am very busy with planning husband baby shower n with my formula for my infant with severe food allergies ... I am special n into me totally WOW !!!!if you only knew 1\10 of my life !!! Good luck to everyone of you if this how you are on the Web my guess is your poor family n friends must be walking on eggshells ... and FYI glad to see people feel the need to watch every Lil thing I post which is maybe 4 threads !!! In 8 months yup I am all about me ... I know there a lot of other ladies on the bump who kind towards people most are probably afraid to post for fear of being attacked by The Bump bullies to those ladies I say good for you for not allowing yourself to sink to this level... as for me today was the last straw for me .. good day to all of you and guess what I could give a care less about what a bunch of rude people think of me after all I am all about myself !!! Later onto more important subjects Me Myself an I ... and more of the amazing person I love me !!! Go me
  • Nothing for H but since my son is only 2 we wanted to get him a Big Brother gift but we are telling him it's from his baby sister. 

I am getting him a little bag with his initial on it since he loves letters and carrying bags and putting a new dinosaur toy, some snacks and juice, a small coloring pack from the Target $ bins and a new shirt that says big brother. Altogether maybe about $10 worth of stuff and mostly to keep him busy when he visits us at the hospital. 

We also had him pick out a gift for baby sister, a dinosaur hair clip and an elephant stuffed animal. He is really excited to give them to her and always hugs the elephant. <3
  • Yup I dumb too n bad English too keep it coming this is awesome !!! Learn so much about myself
  • Yup I dumb too n bad English too keep it coming this is awesome !!! Learn so much about myself

You obviously like it or you wouldn't keep coming back.
  • I am enjoying it best laugh I have had in days :) thanks ladies
  • goofygoff said:

Whitfry said:

Where is @Whitfry‌?

Sitting at work. But I certainly have an opinion to share when I get home!

I feel better already :)
  • Yup you all got me ... I am very busy with planning husband baby shower n with my formula for my infant with severe food allergies ... I am special n into me totally WOW !!!!if you only knew 1\10 of my life !!! Good luck to everyone of you if this how you are on the Web my guess is your poor family n friends must be walking on eggshells ... and FYI glad to see people feel the need to watch every Lil thing I post which is maybe 4 threads !!! In 8 months yup I am all about me ... I know there a lot of other ladies on the bump who kind towards people most are probably afraid to post for fear of being attacked by The Bump bullies to those ladies I say good for you for not allowing yourself to sink to this level... as for me today was the last straw for me .. good day to all of you and guess what I could give a care less about what a bunch of rude people think of me after all I am all about myself !!! Later onto more important subjects Me Myself an I ... and more of the amazing person I love me !!! Go me

So you need to start all your own threads because you are too busy to search? Yet you have time to post very long winded replies bashing the community...

"N" is the 14th letter of the English alphabet. However, "and" is a conjunction that combines words and phrases. But you're probably too busy to type those extra letters. Or a period. Try learning a bit about grammar while you are learning about yourself.
  • kam626kam626 member
    edited January 2015
    That bugged me too!

Edit: poor grammar, type out the word for the love!
  • No way. My H gets a son.

---------
    AMEN TO THAT!

• RQuinlin said:

goofygoff said:

Whitfry said:

Where is @Whitfry‌?

I'm not so patiently waiting with bated breath!

Sorry girls, started meds and they're making me super sick. I'll try to be back to posting as usual in a few days. In the meantime I'm just too wrung-out from these drugs.
  • Whitfry said:
    goofygoff said:
    Whitfry said:
    Where is @Whitfry‌?

Sorry girls, started meds and they're making me super sick. I'll try to be back to posting as usual in a few days. In the meantime I'm just too wrung-out from these drugs.

((hugs))

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms
  • drudolph11drudolph11 member
    edited January 2015
    I expect it would go something like this "Here baby, here is the gift that i got you while making a special trip to waddle my 8 month pregnant ass through *insert store name here* to buy it for you, for ejaculating 9 months ago, watching me get more and more miserable while you continue to live it up and then saying "your doing great keep pushing" while i am basically defying all laws of nature pushing this thing out/having my insides ripped out" totes makes sense! I can see it now! Nope, he will be receiving the unconditional love provided by our daughter and maybe eventually we will be having sex a more regularish basis. Don't get me wrong, he has been amazing throughout this pregnancy and super understanding about the complete deletion of sexy time in our life at this moment for which he deserves all the verbal praise in the world and maybe a cookie but seriously? A special gift? I just can't lol GTFO!
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
  • Whitfry said:

RQuinlin said:

goofygoff said:

Whitfry said:

Where is @Whitfry‌?

Your and LO's health is way more important than this! We shall patiently await your return. Feel better soon!
  • I expect it would go something like this "Here baby, here is the gift that i got you while making a special trip to waddle my 8 month pregnant ass through *insert store name here* to buy it for you, for ejaculating 9 months ago, watching me get more and more miserable while you continue to live it up and then saying "your doing great keep pushing" while i am basically defying all laws of nature pushing this thing out/having my insides ripped out" totes makes sense! I can see it now! Nope, he will be receiving the unconditional love provided by our daughter and maybe eventually we will be having sex a more regularish basis. Don't get me wrong, he has been amazing throughout this pregnancy and super understanding about the complete deletion of sexy time in our life at this moment for which he deserves all the verbal praise in the world and maybe a cookie but seriously? A special gift? I just can't lol GTFO!

Lmao!!! You said it perfectly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"