May 2015 Moms
Options

UO Thursday

Oops, we forgot to post this one today!!

Re: UO Thursday

• Options
    shmeell25 said:
    I'll post this again: I don't like five guys.
    Their burgers are okay but I can't stand their fries and what good is a burger if you don't have delicious fries to go with it?
    Agreed! They always taste burnt to me, yuck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

You guys talking about it in the other thread made me want it. I haven't had it in over a year but I texted my husband and told him that's for dinner. Of course I have to get Cajun fries with it!

imageimage

• Options
    shmeell25 said:
    Girl Scout cookies are overrated. If I'm gonna spend that much on cookies, bring me some of these bad boys

But... Thin Mints!!
    and samoas!

My UO is that, while all babies are precious, I don't like how huge babies look.  It sort of annoys me.  Like a 6  month old in the body of a one year old weirds me out.  My girls weren't small either (8-4 and 8-13 at birth).  And huge babies' mothers seem to always be gushing over how huge their babies are.  And I just want to be like....that's a huge noggin!  Sorry to any of you that have had huge babies!  like I said, all babies are precious!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    GFJ48 said:
    GFJ48 said:
    Omg @texasmama15 I'm disagreeing with you left & right today hahah THIN MINTS ARE MY LYFE
    I think your comments and actions are rude and inappropriate. You’re being unfair.

=))

• Options
    beezybaby said:
    shmeell25 said:
    Girl Scout cookies are overrated. If I'm gonna spend that much on cookies, bring me some of these bad boys

But... Thin Mints!!
    and samoas!
    Samoas are amazing!!!
  • Options
    Hmmm....Do you have a Wayback burger near you?  They are along the same line as five guys but their burgers are a little more juicy (at times more greasy).  I prefer five guys to Wayback but when I am craving a burger either will do.  

I must say though anyplace that serves free peanuts is on the top of my list!  With that said watch this  little one come out allergic...then I am screwed!
    Mother to Joelle (13), Jaxen (3) and Jayla (due 5/6)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    robotpcr said:
    My UO: I don't trust anyone who doesn't like the combination of mint and chocolate.

;)
    I'm sorry!  I tried to post you a flamingo to make up for it but I'm apparently not allowed to do thaty right now.  Sadz.

STUCK IN THE QUOTE BOX:

Hey, I just tried to post a picture and it says I wasn't allowed to. Huh?
  • Options
    jerica14 said:
    I'm in the "Not All Babies Are Cute" Club. I think newborns, especially, look totally..... weird. There are a lot of people on my FB right now that have had babies recently and I think 1/10 are cute. I'm sure some people will feel the same about my babe, but I know I'll think he's beautiful no matter what. 
    True story - when my cousin was born, he looked like a potato. At least he doesn't anymore.
  • Options

Yes! I don't understand why they have so many topping options, but only offer American cheese!

We have Smashburger in our area, which also does thinner "smashed" patties. Mmmm so good!

May 2015 Siggy Challenge - You Had One Job
    Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ajzmommy‌ Your boys are gorgeous!
    Baby Swanky Due May 29th, 2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    May '15 January Siggy Challenge.....You had one job...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ajzmommy said:
    allybells said:
    allybells said:
    While we're discussing babies: Not all babies are cute.
    Agreed. I've always heard "you'll think your baby is cute no matter what" You snatches better let me know if I have an ugly Sabriel!!!
    So I happen to think my daughter is the most adorable but whatevs. But I have this ex friend who thought it was funny to tell me that my daughter as ugly and was an ugly baby. Then she started saying that to my daughter's face and when I'd object she'd say "you know it's true!" But like. It's not. Or am I delusional parent? (Also her child has a unibrow and back hair and legit looks like Pennsyltucky from OITNB butthatsnoneofmybusiness)
    Um your baby is practically a gerber baby!  Super cute. 

I mean mine were obvs cuter but that's only because they're the cutest in the world.
    Imma let you finish Snap, but my daughter grew up to be the cutest 7 year old of all time. ALL TIME *kanye shrug*
    You know I think your daughter is definitely cute! But let me show you some MVPs! ;) 

AHHH they are so cute.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    jerica14 said:
    I'm in the "Not All Babies Are Cute" Club. I think newborns, especially, look totally..... weird. There are a lot of people on my FB right now that have had babies recently and I think 1/10 are cute. I'm sure some people will feel the same about my babe, but I know I'll think he's beautiful no matter what. 
    True story - when my cousin was born, he looked like a potato. At least he doesn't anymore.
    AHAHAHAHA, I was waiting to hit the end of this thread to say that I've said it before, but DH and I have had numerous discussions about how we fully expect our newborn to look like a potato.

Not only am I team "not all babies are cute", I am team MOST babies are not cute! And when I say babies I mean babies, toddlers, children... I'm sorry, being small does not automatically make you adorable.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ... of course I went back and looked at the kids posted here and I give up, the mini bitter snatches are all adorable!

I still stand by my opinion, though. There are a LOT of kids out there, can't help if the ones on this board come from a superior gene pool  :P
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Love all the kiddo pictures---y'all make some cute babies!!!!!!  :x

• Options
    Apparently my dreaming brain was ahead of the game for today's UO thread! I had a long, detailed dream last night about delivering this baby and my first experiences with holding him. The most notable thing that I remember from the dream was thinking, "He looks so weird and ugly. I hope he grows out of it!"

I'm going to be a terrible mother. 8-X

BabyFruit Ticker  image
  • Options
    You know, both of my kids were born vaginally and neither had a cone head. I had been under the impression that it was a given, but apparently not!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"