May 2013 Moms
Options

@beaubecca

Hey I wasn't sure who to ask since we have no MOD on july 15, but do you know who can make a post a sticky thread? 
                          Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                        Anniversary
                        Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                       BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                  It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                           * July '15 January siggy challenge.*

Re: @beaubecca

• Options
    beaubecca said:
    Unfortunately there is confusion over this still. Only TB gods can do this right now. Mod abilities should be restored in the near future but right now we can't sticky anything.
    Okay thank you!
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
  • Options
    beaubecca said:
    @cgiles120812 - does your board have a current mod? If it does there is a way they can get posts stickied and I'll be happy to direct them to it if they haven't seen it yet. If your board is modless right now you can direct me to the post that needs to be stickied and I'll make it happen.
    Yeah our mod got banned.

It's this one 
    That says please read before posting

And this one
    that says are  you new here

It won't let me link it

Thank you, I really appreciate it :)
                            Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Alrighty :) Thank you again
                            Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"