May 2015 Moms
Options

you all are special...lol

1235»

Re: you all are special...lol

• Options
    Lol I read how they are getting around the flooding rule..it's ridiculous.
  • Options
    FTArmyM said:
    Lol I read how they are getting around the flooding rule..it's ridiculous.
    that is just ridiculous…..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That is pretty funny...well done
  • Options
    jah32007jah32007 member
    edited January 2015
    i think it is funny that this thread is now on their radars.   oh, at the post it lists they all have now….I can't believe they have broken their "silence" to come and respond to this thread.   :)
  • Options
    jah32007 said:

i think it is funny that this thread is now on their radars.   oh, at the post it lists they all have now….I can't believe they have broken their "silence" to come and respond to this thread.   :)

Exactly...so much for the cause....
  • Options
    Seriously...I think they tried to be unicorns but they are really just snarky...this was the result...
    photo giphy 4_zpselutjyf6.gif
  • Options
    mariisz said:

Everyone. Everyone. Please ignore this troll. She admited to posting this thread just for her entertainment. All of you ladies who actually stood up for her, she was just making fun of it all. What a community the bump is creating! Great job. Allow the trolls to flood!

FYI: She is the same way on WTE.

• Options
    mariisz said:

Everyone. Everyone. Please ignore this troll. She admited to posting this thread just for her entertainment. All of you ladies who actually stood up for her, she was just making fun of it all. What a community the bump is creating! Great job. Allow the trolls to flood!

You realize that they already know this. Told them pages ago that the thread on WTE was the only reason I came over and made this thread.
  • Options
    mariisz said:
    Everyone. Everyone. Please ignore this troll. She admited to posting this thread just for her entertainment. All of you ladies who actually stood up for her, she was just making fun of it all. What a community the bump is creating! Great job. Allow the trolls to flood! FYI: She is the same way on WTE.
    I read the thread on WTE and i honestly think she had a valid point with this thread.  So I guess thank you for the "warning" but your point is mute.
  • Options
    Additionally yes...I did make this for entertainment...because I think it is pointless as I stated in my original post...again...I didn't hide my motives...
  • Options
    FTArmyM said:
    Everyone. Everyone. Please ignore this troll. She admited to posting this thread just for her entertainment. All of you ladies who actually stood up for her, she was just making fun of it all. What a community the bump is creating! Great job. Allow the trolls to flood! FYI: She is the same way on WTE.
    You realize that they already know this. Told them pages ago that the thread on WTE was the only reason I came over and made this thread.
    * When all else fails trying to throw the OP under the bus won't work when she already disclosed this info...
  • Options
    mariisz said:

FTArmyM said:

mariisz said:

You realize that you look ridiculous. Get a life.
    If I have no life......yours must be worse because you took the time to try to expose something I already put out there. Lol.
  • Options
    mariisz said:
    mariisz said:
    I read the thread on WTE and i honestly think she had a valid point with this thread.  So I guess thank you for the "warning" but your point is mute.
    I wasn't speaking to YOU to ignore her. I was speaking to the ladies who actually are a apart of this community. Don't really care what you waste your time on. Simple minds are entertained by anything :)
    I have been here since Sept.  I have posted more than once and more than on these types of threads so just because i have chosen to not interact with you specifically doesn't exclude me as part of this community. why don't you go and waste your time on another thread…. how about all those fun "24 hour silence" threads…. yes you should go make one or more of those...
  • Options
    mariisz said:
    You realize that you look ridiculous. Get a life.
    OH MY she totally told you :)  I bet you had no idea!  I thought they would have better things to do I guess they are bored.  Being silent is not a forte of theirs though. 
  • Options
    You joined a month before her lol...and I joined the month after...
  • Options
    maybe she will go away now.  She can talk to those who want to keep in contact with her… ugh I'm going to bed!  I'm sure they will all be here doing the same crap tomorrow!  it was good chatting with normal people :)  I'm sure they will continue to have a field day on this thread after we all pack it in for the night.  They seem to like to post when they know they will get no response.  
  • Options
    jah32007 said:

maybe she will go away now.  She can talk to those who want to keep in contact with her… ugh I'm going to bed!  I'm sure they will all be here doing the same crap tomorrow!  it was good chatting with normal people :)  I'm sure they will continue to have a field day on this thread after we all pack it in for the night.  They seem to like to post when they know they will get no response.  

Yeah im about to call it a night too. I got to go to work in the morning lol. Had a blast with this thread...can't wait to see what it's like tomorrow. Toodles.
  • Options
    Morning ladies. ;)
  • Options
    Can I just bump this again? 

Because I TB made a smart decision by banning so many people.  TB communities are the number one reason that the ratings are so low, and that costs the owners money. 

Maybe the solution is to create a whole separate board for the all of the "old timers" who want to chat amongst themselves, so they aren't bothered by questions and comments from the "newbs"?  Especially since according to the demographics, these boards are over 90% newbs??

And that way, the newbs don't have to do deal with unnecessary comments/unhelpful comments and random "inside jokes" that are meant to be demoralizing? 
  • Options

Can I just bump this again? 

Because I TB made a smart decision by banning so many people.  TB communities are the number one reason that the ratings are so low, and that costs the owners money. 

Maybe the solution is to create a whole separate board for the all of the "old timers" who want to chat amongst themselves, so they aren't bothered by questions and comments from the "newbs"?  Especially since according to the demographics, these boards are over 90% newbs??

And that way, the newbs don't have to do deal with unnecessary comments/unhelpful comments and random "inside jokes" that are meant to be demoralizing? 

I love this X's 100
  • Options
    jah32007jah32007 member
    edited January 2015
    shmeell25 said:
    jah32007 said:
    I didn't want to touch this thread with a 10 foot pole but this has got to be the most hypocritical and comical thing in the whole thread. You're kidding me, right? You see the irony in what you wrote?
    i dont post things when i expect to get no response heck if you have read any of my other remarks you would know that I have no problem conversing or debating.  It seems like there is a lot of "go away" and ect. remarks directed towards those who do not agree with the views of the mass here and I find that to be contradictory to what a "community" and forum stands for.  so please where is the hypocrisy in my remark?  The poster who i am referring to said herself she is done talking on this thread and has means to speak with those that she wants to stay in contact with…. I was just giving my opinion.
  • Options
    I wish they would just stay over there, where they came from. They seriously claim that WE have caused panic and fear for the "newbs" (because new members need a fucking label!)
    I've been called names, I've been written on some chicks "list" for not meeting her exact expectations. Fuck THAT. I'm good over here drinking my v8 and talking to all of the misfits.
  • Options
    amelandre said:
    I will be honest. I am new here to The Bump and the May birth club. I posted a few times. I received some very good support from of the ones being silent. However I have not really been on here long enough to know what all the drama is about. I have read some comments, etc. I will be honest in saying that I was just like wow! People are seriously mad and I guess I am not as emotional connected to the reasons as to why because I am new. I posted on the 24 hour silence thing because I felt as if I didn't then I wouldn't be liked anymore for not doing so. I honestly understand both sides of the argument I guess but being new I am still learning about TOU and still trying to figure out half of the acronyms being used! Lol ( I did read the acronym list) I came on here because I am a SAHM and having my 6th child. ( she is our last baby) I was looking for a relaxed group who supports eachother. I am a Christian and will admit the snarky and cussing tends to not by my style but just ignored it. Like I said most of the ladies who have responded to my post have been nice. However I am now feeling torn. I try to be nice to everyone and do not want to ostracized or had mean comments made just because I choose to stay out of it. Feeling confused.
    __ Just a quick heads up. I was told I wasn't allowed to agree with both sides of an argument. And then shortly after was told that I was added to her "list". Just be careful.. apparently trying to get a long with everyone is NOT okay with them!
    What the what? They have a list? Surely that didn't come from admin...
    ________ No no, just a bumpie on a power trip.
    Why is that no surprise...I believe that the ones who are like that are probably SAHM that are powerless in their homes with abusive husbands. Note bumpies that are lurking in the thread...you have to meet both criteria for my belief...not all SAHM are like that or have abusive husbands...I know how some ppl like to twist words on here.
    @ajjorgenson‌ and everyone else who love-titted anything from this individual who I am quoting. Read this. THIS is what you are bumping to the front of the board. This is the sickest, most vile thing I have seen posted on this board to date. There are so many women, both regs and lurkers, and even some who have yet to find us here, who have come through or are currently in actual abusive relationships. Making light of domestic violence in ANY way, is NOT OKAY. It is disgusting. It is vile. And those are the people you are throwing your hat in with. Well done. Happy for you.
    and you just did what?
  • Options
    jah32007jah32007 member
    edited January 2015
    shmeell25 said:
    jah32007 said:
    I didn't want to touch this thread with a 10 foot pole but this has got to be the most hypocritical and comical thing in the whole thread. You're kidding me, right? You see the irony in what you wrote?
    i do believe if this poster would have left this thread alone it would probably have died in today…. i mean come on use common sense and stop stirring.  How ridiculous is it that you all can expect to make comments and then expect no response…. if we respond we are referred to as "trolls".  I have said it many times that just because we don't all post ALL DAY EVERY DAY it doesn't make us "trolls" or "newbs".  not all of our posts are unsupportive.  We have a right to have an opinion and to discuss said opinion with others.  So do you all.  Im just going to leave it at that.  I didn't say I was leaving TB so don't twist my comment.  Childish is grown women threatening lists and post its.  Being catty because someone lovetited someones comment.  
  • Options
    jah32007 said:

shmeell25 said:

jah32007 said:

i do believe if this poster would have left this thread alone it would probably have died in today…. i mean come on use common sense and stop stirring.  How ridiculous is it that you all can expect to make comments and then expect no response…. if we respond we are referred to as "trolls".  I have said it many times that just because we don't all post ALL DAY EVERY DAY it doesn't make us "trolls" or "newbs".  not all of our posts are unsupportive.  We have a right to have an opinion and to discuss said opinion with others.  So do you all.  Im just going to leave it at that.  I didn't say I was leaving TB so don't twist my comment.  Childish is grown women threatening lists and post its.  Being catty because someone lovetited someones comment.  

jah32007 said:

shmeell25 said:

jah32007 said:

^ :trollface:

edited January 2015
    amelandre said:
    shmeell25 said:
    jah32007 said:
    ________________ Couldnt have said it better
    ^ :trollface:
    oh I'm sure we care
  • Options
    I'll be back ladies, gonna fix something to eat, my troll face is starving.
  • Options
    I'll be back ladies, gonna fix something to eat, my troll face is starving.
    hahaha :) this made me giggle
  • Options
    @amelandre - i didn't like that comment.  i don't have to agree with every single statement, but i can agree with some and support them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"