Cincinnati Babies
Options

Mommy and me classes?

Does anyone know of any mommy and me classes or get togethers on the weekend on the East side of town? I found a few but they are during the week and I can't go due to work. I would like LO to be around other babies / kids (since my mom keeps her during the week) and would like to get to know other mothers too.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Mommy and me classes?

• Options
    @getitdone‌ I live on the east side and have been looking for similar classes. How old is your LO? I know the Clermont county library has storytimes and so does the library in Anderson.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I live on the Eastside sort of (Montgomery) and am looking for some weekend classes too. So far I think we are going to do swim "lessons" starting in March. I looked up some stuff at Gymboree too but I am not sure if we will go.

Everything else seems to be during the week but I really wanted to find a music class! :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    JayBzo said:
    I live on the Eastside sort of (Montgomery) and am looking for some weekend classes too. So far I think we are going to do swim "lessons" starting in March. I looked up some stuff at Gymboree too but I am not sure if we will go.

Everything else seems to be during the week but I really wanted to find a music class! :(

I found the same @JayBzo :( So much of the stuff I'd want to do with LO is during the week and I work. Lemme know if you find any weekend stuff!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JayBzo said:

You should look into Baldwin Music. I believe they have a Saturday class.

imageimage

• Options
    @getitdone‌ I live on the east side and have been looking for similar classes. How old is your LO? I know the Clermont county library has storytimes and so does the library in Anderson.
    She is 8 months. I checked the Anderson library and the only ones they have are during the week.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I am a working mom and have been frustrated about the weekday only options since my son was born.  I'd recommend checking out Kindermusik in Mt. Washington.  They have evening and weekend classes and my baby boy loves it.  Also, the Blue Manatee in Oakley has Saturday story time. 
    Holy Crow! Baby No. 2!
    BFP: January 11, 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My sweet baby boy!
    BFP (after one year TTC): May 22, 2013 | Born: February 7, 2014
  • Options
    @getitdone, I have found it difficult to find age appropriate activities and on good days/times in this area. My daughter is 9 months old, so we are kind of in the same boat, I sent you a PM.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am a working mom and have been frustrated about the weekday only options since my son was born.  I'd recommend checking out Kindermusik in Mt. Washington.  They have evening and weekend classes and my baby boy loves it.  Also, the Blue Manatee in Oakley has Saturday story time. 

We have been going to Kindermusik in Mt Washington for 3 yrs and LOVE it!!!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    ::butting in:: How early did you start taking your LO to mommy and me classes...and those of you that recommend the music class, how early did you start that?
    **All welcome**
     Me: 33 Hypothyroid, HBP, Low Vit D Anemic, Stage 2 Adrenal failure. Unexplained Infertility
    DH: 33 Cancer survivor 
    Married Dec. 2007
    10/2013 Clomid, bfn
    10/2013 HSG, all clear
    11/2013 Clomid, bfn. Cyst burst.
    IUI #1 - 12/31/2013  Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #2 - 1/31/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #3 - 2/22/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #4 - 3/24/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN
    IVF Summer 2014 -Cancelled!
    Natural BFP 5/28! Beta: 545.
    1st ultrasound 6/18 - one bean!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We started at Kindermusik at six months.  Mostly he just chewed on the instruments but now he's way more into it.  There is a lot of information relayed regarding development and ideas to work on at home, including baby sign language and activities.  
    Holy Crow! Baby No. 2!
    BFP: January 11, 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My sweet baby boy!
    BFP (after one year TTC): May 22, 2013 | Born: February 7, 2014
  • Options
    WA1215 said:
    ::butting in:: How early did you start taking your LO to mommy and me classes...and those of you that recommend the music class, how early did you start that?

We started when DD was 8 months. I would probably wait until your LO can sit up unassisted.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"