November 2013 Moms
Options

Soooo...

Pretty quiet around these parts. Anyone else seeing the N13 BMB through the Bump-pocalypse with me?

It's been a terrible 24 hours, sure...but I built a home here. I'm not turning away from it. Should the cockroaches roll in, well...at least I have some of you on FB.

#LOLFITMAMA

Re: Soooo...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Blah, I've been on the knot, best, bump for 10 years. This happens every time they make a big change to format or TOU. There was a huge blow up on the Nest and tons of people left from the snarkiest board - "married life" a few years ago which was unfortunate.

I don't know why people get so stressed out. It's a message board for gods sake.
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• Options
    cagoldi said:
    I don't know. Parenting is kicking my ass so hard this week I really don't have the energy to GAF. I know I am not going to check here, FB, and the site that shall not be named. I'll just wait and see.
    Same Goldi (and BIG hugs to you, love).

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Options
    It's more about the massive, un-warranted banning than the new TOU.

I'm staying around here, but most boards are doing 24 hours of silence, and I'm super busy with work right now
  • Options
    trtlcrzy said:
    @cfox815 are you're still here?

She's not banned... that's definitely saying something!

Life began when I saw your face

I.J.C. born 11.3.13 

• Options
    mskatiep said:
    ha ha bump may is banned....
    Sooooo...all this for nothing? All the mods and mis-banned members reinstated?! Here's to hoping!

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Options
    trtlcrzy said:
    ha ha bump may is banned....
    She's not banned anymore...
    Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnnnn.......

Life began when I saw your face

I.J.C. born 11.3.13 

• Options
    I'm here, because its what I know and i'm very sad to see people leave and maybe some day i'll change my mind and joing the FB group, but for now i'm here with you all.

I understand the anger and for those who have invested so much I get how hard it must be to say goodbye and you will be missed, but I just don't care enough to leave and I need something to do on the commute so...
  • Options
    I'll just say it would be a bummer to lose this board after losing so many other cool boards on here. I miss a lot of the girls from the nest boards back in like 05-06 (glitter pumpkins forever) and of course everyone who left SAIF a few years back.

Remember when this board was full of 1D fans and they called it South Beach? It's been a long journey N13ers.
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• Options
    What in the world is going on!? This is the first thing I have clicked on today. Someone fill me in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"