Baby Showers
Options

Baby shower for third baby

I thought you ladies might enjoy this... She was redirected to this board, but I doubt she'll be posting anything here. 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Baby shower for third baby

• Options
    VORVOR member
    At least people are setting her straight.

I can NOT believe she's upset that her 2nd shower was small.  WTF? 
  • Options
    I wish she would have come back and tried to make an argument for herself. Nice find btw.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I wish she would have come back and tried to make an argument for herself. Nice find btw.
    We had an invasion of trolls on our BMB over the last week, and someone was like "Uh, go check out the crazies on the May 15 board..." and I stumbled upon this little gem. 

ETA: Not calling the May 15 ladies "crazies", just saying they had an invasion of snowflakes as well.... 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    t loves rt loves r member
    edited January 2015

It seems she posted and ran -- she hasn't read a single reply. 

I believe she came back because she defended herself by saying she is not snobby or rich so everyone should buy her baby things because she can't afford it.

I haven't lurked on a thread this entitled in a while and I am kinda speechless.

Eta: put is instead of isn't. But probably should have used ain't
  • Options
    mommapizanomommapizano member
    edited January 2015
    I'm on May 15 and came over here to see if she posted here. The disappointment over the second shower was enough but planning your own blow out 3rd shower?!

Edit: typos
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"