Toddlers: 24 Months+

Diaper leakage in a restaurant high chair

michantmichant member
edited January 2015 in Toddlers: 24 Months+
Anybody having this issue? DD only has leak problems when sitting in one of these everytime we eat out and not crazzy about the booster seat option eating out. Can't wait for potty training to become a complete success. Grrrrr

Re: Diaper leakage in a restaurant high chair

• I haven't been around here in a while, so hi! I've never really had this problem with 3 of my kids. I cloth diaper when we're at home and sometimes put a cloth diaper shell on over her disposable diaper at night or when we're out just in case. Could you try something like that? Or maybe just change her diaper right when you get there so it's fresh? (or have you tried that already?)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • I put a fresh one on when we leave the house and dont travel too far to eat.  I guess I will just have her try the potty when we get there and see if that works.
  • Loading the player...
  • Could you add a diaper insert to help with absorbing while you're out? Some of my friends use them for overnights, I think they are disposable you can buy at like BRU or Buy Buy Baby.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • do you check the diaper alignment when you put her in the chair?  the only time we have had diaper leaking problems is when it gets bunched to one side from a crotch strap, so it isn't covering the right places.  I would put her in the chair, and then arrange the diaper to be sure it is in the right place.

you could also try having her sit on an extra open diaper, or get one of those chair liners just to help contain the leak and help with cleanup if it continues to happen.

GL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"