December 2013 Moms

Teeth

Hi ladies!
My Lo hasn't sprouted any teeth yet!! Any one else in the same boat? Not even a poke through. She's been showing signs of teething more and more so I'm just waiting to check her mouth one morning and see something, but nada yet. Of course I'm due with #3 in about 3 weeks.. So I'm sure she's waiting til then ;)
Teething toddler...newborn.. Lord help me lol

Re: Teeth

• I know a few of the D13 babies are toothless still or only have 1 tooth, That is not the case with my LO though. We have a full mouth. 8 teeth and 4 molars. 

Congrats on #3! and yes one day you will wake up and your LO will have a full set :)
  • My oldest didn't have a tooth in her head until 14 months. You're fine! Congratulations on the new wee one!

• Loading the player...
  • eldunlap said:
    DD2 is 5 weeks, and Hadley is working on 4 molars. Our house is a hot mess. Good luck!
    T&P! Hugs! Also can I see your new little one....If you posted her already I missed it. Thanks! 
  • LO has a cousin who will be 13 months on the 13th and has no teeth and none in sight. There are no concerns about it so I wouldn't worry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Thanks ladies! Just making sure I wasn't alone lol. @eldunlap‌ I'm expecting a hot mess lol.
  • 13 months and only 2 teeth! Drooling away again and gnawing on everything but still only 2!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"