June 2013 Moms

**TFAS Check-in** 1/13

How long TFAS, or when do you plan to start?

What are you doing to get KU (besides the sex), i.e. charting, opks, tests, treatments?

Any updates?

Rants/raves/questions/chart stalks?

GTKY: When you were a kid did you have names picked out for your kids? If so, please share.
imageimage
1st born June 2013

Re: **TFAS Check-in** 1/13

• How long TFAS, or when do you plan to start? Just started.

What are you doing to get KU (besides the sex), i.e. charting, opks, tests, treatments? nothing.

Any updates? Waiting on Aunt Flow as we speak, I may test at the end of the week if she isn't here, but I was on BC part of the time, so I shouldn't be.

Rants/raves/questions/chart stalks? I may work on a chart this time around, but not until after I cycle once or so, I'm way to irregular to start right away.

GTKY: When you were a kid did you have names picked out for your kids? If so, please share.
    I believe one of my kids name's was Jessica, and I've never been good with thinking of boy names but I remember Matt always being a good one. 
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Fingers crossed for you both @EmAzeem and @phishgirl29 !
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• @huckleberry08 I love "raging mind fetus!"

@EmAzeem good luck!

I'm still waiting for my damn period to come back.  Am I the only one left in this particular boat at this point?

I liked Peter and Celeste.  I can't see myself using either name now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"