September 2015 Moms

I forgot about the dreams!!

The past few nights my dreams have been sooo vivid and last all night long (or so it seems). Seems like every dream there is a different guy in it that is trying to get me to have an affair with them. I couldn't think of why I was having these crazy dreams...then I remembered! I am pregnant! The dreams I had with my first daughter were INTENSE. Anyone else having really vivid and crazy dreams?? 
BabyFruit Ticker

DD1: born 8/3/2010               DD2: born 12/25/2013

Re: I forgot about the dreams!!

• My dreams are normally really vivid, detailed, and incredibly strange. So, I can't really differentiate between my dreams this week and my dreams before being pregnant.

Last night, though, I had a dream that I was in some old apartment with a bunch of random people. We were all dressed in 1930s/1940s era clothes. We were hunting in the apartment for a set of commemorative spoons. I'm not sure why.
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • Last night I had a dream I found out I had colon cancer because my dentist took full body X-rays at my appointment and noticed I had too many white cells in my intestines.

n real life I have a masters degree in cancer biology so I know that entire dream was completely wrong in every possible way but in my dream it made so much sense and was very vivid and scary.
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Loading the player...
  • My dream last night the ambulance came because I sprained my ankle. There was a very good looking EMT and firefighter helping me out. For some reason I had to go to the hospital by a canoe though. Weird!

@dorkymama that sounds fun!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Lol @ by canoe!

Like DorkyMama I have always had weird and vivid dreams. Before I was pregnant I had a dream that I was about to give birth and when I got to the hospital they made me go to the ostrich floor. Which is just like it sounds - a hunch of pregnant women giving birth while lying on the backs of ostriches.
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• I usually have strange dreams but since I've been pregnant I've had multiple strange dreams a night and I can remember them when I wake up. Before I got pregnant I couldn't really remember what my dreams were about but I would just know that I was dreaming about something.

Love: April 2012
    Married: November 23, 2013
    TTC #1 September 2014
    **BFP January 12th 2015  EDD September 22nd 2015**
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've always had strange and vivid dreams, but now I'm having them every single night. It's all weird stuff too! None are about babies or being pregnant, just random nonsensical crap.
    Me: 33 | DH: 36 | 2+ years TTC #1 | EDD: 09/12/15
    Dx: Hashimotos, Hypothyroidism, Hyperprolactinemia

09/2013: Started seeing RE - abnormal spotting and anovulatory cycles
    09/2013-2014: Spent the year regulating thyroid/prolactin levels
    10/2014: Full baseline cycle - ovulatory, but with heavy LP spotting
    11/2014: Operative Hysteroscopy, HSG, and Tubal Cath: abnormal growth found
                   Results: Growth benign, tubes clear, total D&C performed - still spotting
                   Next steps: Clomid/IUI, starting in 2015
    01/2015: Totally unexpected BFP!
  • I am not used to this. First pregnancy and I usually don't dream because I have trouble reaching REM sleep. I took a nap this afternoon and apparently moaned in my sleep while having the most glorious, vivid dream about eating mashed potatoes. And now I have a huge craving but no potatoes.
  • Yes my dreams are crazy! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited January 2015
    Last night I dreamed I was 9 months pregnant, giving birth in a hospital with orange shag carpeting 
    Edited for a hi-larios type-o

BabyFruit Ticker
  • The other night I had a super vivid dream that I got my first real hit of MS and hurled my guts out in the shower. It was really nasty and it wouldn't wash down the drain. Now I'm a little hesitant about getting in there.
  • Had my first really odd pregnancy dream last night. Don't remember details, but it ended with me exploding (I think from the belly), and made me jerk awake. I was so uncomfortable and hot I couldn't go back to sleep for an hour :-/
  • I usually have strange vivid dreams but now since I'm pregnant they are longer and happening every night. Hubs asked what's up with all these dreams and now I can correlate with pregnancy.
  • I dreamt that I was in a plane crash last night. It felt scary real

• I have been really scared that I'm going to have another missed MC. It has been on my mind so much. I have vivid dreams every single night--that's how I knew for sure I would get a BFP because I don't have that kind of vivid dreams unless I'm pregnant, but anyway, last night I dreamed I did lose the baby, but that the doctor was able to print a picture of what its face would have looked like. I was so sad and kept saying I would make a good mom. It was really depressing and now I have anxiety this morning and worry the dream meant something. :(

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had a dream last night we went with my DH buddy to go buy a new Truck for him, the friend and his dog then rode home with us in car seats :/ while my DD (2 years) sat on Grandpa's lap... So odd
  • @brewer919 that is NOT a fun dream. I was having death dreams a few weeks ago and would be a mess after, my child being one of them :( . I think seeing children die in my area triggered it. Hope you get the news you want at your next appointment!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Thank you @ClaireCecilia!! I have been wanting to cry all morning....and I never cry. :/

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ClaireCeciliaClaireCecilia member
    edited January 2015
     @brewer919 :( Hang in there!! Sending hugs!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Not yet but I did with my first two pregnancies.  I won't be surprised if they start at some point!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have vivid, peculiar dreams accompanied by an increase in night terrors (which I've always had anyway), and sleep walking.  Not very restful!
  • I remember with my first I used to have dreams of being attacked and raped all the time. It was horrible :(

Last night I had one that my dad died.
    DS1 BFP 1/2011 born 10/6/11
    DS2 BFP 8/2012 born 5/1/13
    #3 BFP 1/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh my gosh. I went from having a terrible MC dream two nights ago to having a fun, flirty dream last night! LOL. In my dream, I kept thinking I was single and flirting with this cute boy---I think I was in High School or College in the dream because we were in class, seating on bleachers and he kept leaning over on me. At one point I was like, oh my gosh, I'm MARRIED!! haha. Ah, gotta love prego dreams.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • When I was pregnant with my daughter before I knew she was a girl I had the most amazing dream. I told my son to go get his sister and he ran over to the side of the road and grabbed the hand of this little girl and all I saw was long blond curls. And just as she was turning around I woke up. Never saw her face. Well about a year ago I was looking at my daughter and all of a sudden I remembered the dream bc she looked utterly completely exactly like she did in my dream. Long blond curls. It was so amazingly surreal it made me cry.
  • @mrscoefield I had this same with my first daughter!! Mine was of her sitting in a shopping cart with her pig tails and bright blue eyes. This was after I knew she was a girl, but the image of her was a spitting image of what she looks like. One day we were out shopping when she was around 2 and I turned and looked at her sitting in the cart and saw exactly what I saw in my dream, it was the craziest feeling!!

@brewer919 Yes some of my pregnancy dreams have gotten a bit steamy, especially later in the pregnancy. Sometimes a bit real at times...haha. I will just leave it at that. ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I had a dream last night that it's going to be a boy. Can't wait to find out for sure but it sure would be interesting if my dream turned reality.
  • I had a dream 2 nights ago that I was pregnant but had just had a baby who was half African American. I was so confused and my so very white husband didn't suspect anything. I kept trying to remember how this could happen. (My cousin had been sending me pictures of her beautiful little girl who is half African American and she was in my dream).

Last night I dreamt someone was trying to kill me, and no one would help me, so I killed the bad guy. And then I went back to sleep and dreamt something else more normal,but vivid (I told my husband it as soon as I woke up but he only remembered the first dream).

Can they get any crazier?! Haha
    TTC: Dec. 2014    -     BFP: Jan. 3rd, 2015    -     EDD: Sept. 15th, 2015   
  • Yes! My dreams are vivid and wacky. And if I wake up at any point during the night and go back to sleep, then I am starting a whole new dream when I get back to sleep. Sometimes I remember though and other times not but they are always just random and weird. Ugh I pray this doesn't last the entire pregnancy!
  • I dreamt I was at a Mexican carnival that had huge tents and under the tents were giant trampolines. There were food vendor carts everywhere but they only had roasted soy beans - each family had their own secret recipe and they'd fight over whose was better.
  • In my third trimester, I dreamed that there was a mass murder rampage on a town that I was witnessing. Thank you pregnancy hormones.
    DS 7/6/09
    DD 9/4/11
    EDD 9/1/15
  • Ahh!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one having dirty dreams about people other than DH. And it's not even people I've ever met, just faces my brain made up, I guess. Lol
  • rabonianrabonian member
    edited January 2015
    I had a dream I gave birth to twin boys (before I even tested positive) and then had to go to work all day!
  • Last night I dreamed I was in the Harry Potter movies (I only ever saw the first one years ago) so it had my own little twist on how I apparently thought they should play out... In my dream I was hanging off this broken floor that was collapsing and when I woke up I was not only completely amused with what took place in my sleep, but my arms were actually sore lol
  • shirelle126shirelle126 member
    edited January 2015
    2 dreams in one night!!! I work in healthcare so my first dream was that a man coded and I could feel my hands doing cpr compressions b4 I jumped up out of my sleep. DH just rubbed my back. Each time I tried to go back to sleep, it just kept replaying. So I tried staying up while DH got ready for work at 4am. When I went back to sleep, I dreamt DH told MIL that we're expecting & I was so pissed that I just kept punching him & crying. Once she knows, the entire world will know.

Edited for typos
  • l0vejessil0vejessi member
    edited January 2015
    @brewer919‌ I am 8 weeks pregnant and for the first 6 weeks I had dreams of losing my baby. I was worried and anxious the whole time because of it. Yesterday I went for my first ever ultrasound and when I saw baby and heartbeat I had to scream "THERE'S A BABY IN THERE". I thought for sure it was not going to be. I hope everything in your belly is fine. Dont let those dreams get to you too much.

I also had a dream during the first week of pregnancy that I was having a little girl. I can't remember her face but ever since then I knew it was her! I haven't found out gender yet but everything ine says that was my baby girl I saw.
  • @l0vejessi, that's exactly how I felt today! We saw the heartbeat today (at 7w5d) and I just wanted to shout it from the rooftops! "It's really in there!!!"  haha. It's awesome we are the same distance along...when is your due date? Sept 1? Mine is Sept 3. Oh and btw I haven't had any nightmares since that night. All other dreams have been fun ever since :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ugh, this ticker thing is driving me NUTS!! lol. Why won't you work, ticker??

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was sept 7 but ultra sound said 8 weeks and 1 day so now due date is Aug 30
  • I had a dream I was taking pregnancy tests over and over and they all came out positive. Once I woke up I decided to take a test and what do you know it came out positive!
  • The dreams continue to make me crazy. I had a nurses appt today (for family history) and I had THREE separate dreams about how it could possibly go. They're all ridiculously long and detailed and wake me up. In one, there were about 15 pregnant women in the waiting room and they lined us up to go get checked out, and it was like the movies when you're registering for the services. And you had to have a mammogram with this old creaky machine. Ugh. Can't I just sleep soundly?!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I had a dream that the evil doctor from Courage the Cowardly Dog game me an ultrasound and told me I had a shark baby and then electrocuted me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"