Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

What to do?

Ann612Ann612 member
edited January 2015 in Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
I went into my appointment sure I was going to pick the D&C, and that's what my RE was clearly leaning towards.  But then I met with 2 OBGYNs (in the same office, it was actually a part of the procedure to line up the D&C paperwork), who scared the crap out of me about the possibility of there being scarring, which could prevent me from ever getting pregnant again.  They sold me on using the vaginal pills to do it naturally.  So I leave all set.  

Cut to an hour later, I get a voicemail from my RE who is clearly disappointed in my decision and telling me about how I will miss out on the testing, and his decision for the next steps forward would have been on the result of the testing.

I'm so confused and don't know what to do.  

ETA:  Sorry, I realize there are threads on this already.  

Re: What to do?

• Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this, it's always hard when you hear two different opinions from different medical professionals.

It's a hard decison and a personal one. I can't help much as all of mine have been natural and I have no d&c experience. Good luck *hug*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"