August 2015 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change January 13

I haven't seen a thread for today, so figured I would take a stab at starting one.

This is for due dates 8/4, 8/11, 8/18, & 8/25.

How many weeks are you/fruit?

How are you feeling this week?

Any appointments or updates?

GTKY:what's your favorite winter comfort food/meal?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change January 13

• Loading the player...
  • How many weeks are you/fruit?
    8 weeks. Raspberry:).

Okay. I feel gross but not necessarily nauseous.

First appoint is Thursday. Can't wait :).

My moms stew. Now I want some. I may have to call her and beg her to make some lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    9 weeks/Green Olive

I am having more good moments in the day, but I still feel like crap most of the time.

My next appointment is Jan 30th. I wish it was now.

Chili and Cornbread!
    Aug15 Signature Challenge- Favorite Mean Girl from Film/TV- Santana
    beach

BabyFetus Ticker

Married my Best Friend 8/02/13
    DX Hypothyroidism 4/14
    BFP 6/23/14 MC 7/4/14
    BFP 12/9/14 EDD 8/18/15

10 weeks/Prune

Morning sickness has been brutal today.  Just thinking about certain food throws me over the edge.

My next appointment is Jan. 20th and that is when I meet my new Dr. 

Chicken and noodles over mashed potatoes!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How many weeks are you/fruit - 9 weeks, a green olive

How are you feeling this week -
    I'm doing remarkably well this week, knock on wood.

Any appointments/updates - stilllllll waiting for my first appointment, a week from tomorrow

GTKY: What's your favorite winter comfort food/meal? - Beef stew
    8 weeks/ raspberry

Tired most days. Getting small waves of nausea but not like before. Dreams are getting strange.

Updates/Appointments: finding a decent OB/gyn and getting an appointment has been hard but....next week Thursday is the first visit!!!! We are really excited!

GTKY: favorite winter comfort food: I'm in Hawaii so heavy stuff hasn't been too appealing but I have enjoyed chicken noodle soup and chicken pot pies. Speaking of food I need to go to the grocery store today... Should be interesting.
  • 10 weeks/ kumquat 

Tired, nauseated, lots of headaches. 

No appt until the 28th. I had one December 31st and everything looked good. 

Comfort food: mashed potatoes, chicken fried steak, and rolls. Right now it's whatever I want that second. That sounds pretty damn good, though. 
  • I'm 11 weeks- due Aug 4th. Baby is the size of a lime...wow!

I still have nausea and trying to ween off of zofran. Headaches and neck aches have started. I get tired easily.

Next appt is Jan 26th and we'll get to hear the heartbeat for the first time :)

Well nothing sounds good right now and I've lost weight. But normally I'd say turkey or chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy and rolls. Kind of like thanksgiving dinner :) I love poptarts right now!
  • vsandbrookvsandbrook member
    edited January 2015
    SUPER late check-in for me. I'm usually chiming in first thing in the AM. Glad to hear some of my fellow 8/4 limes are feeling better! It gives me hope.

Weeks/fruit: 11/lime

Feeling: Every day is different. Saturday I walked 9 miles in NYC for a girls' weekend and I almost felt like myself again. Yesterday I couldn't get to work for all the puking. Today I broke down and took my anti-nausea meds (I've had them for almost a month) because I just couldn't do it. Still only managed a half day at best. The good days need to get more frequent!

Appointments: US next Monday for nuchal translucency. Next visit with the doc on Feb 2.

Comfort food: anything with pasta. Spaghetti is usually my go-to, but I've been craving mac and cheese for weeks.

ETA: typos
    ____

Me: 28 | DH: 35

TTC: since 9/2013
    BFP: 11/28/2014 (!!!)
    EDD: 8/4/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

beach
  • How many weeks are you/fruit? 10 weeks today! Prune.

How are you feeling this week? I feel good! Hungry a lot. Tired but better from a few weeks ago.

Any appointments or updates? Next u/a 1/23! Can't wait!

GTKY:what's your favorite winter comfort food/meal? I love crock pot anything in the winter! Anything to warm me up on a cold day! We normally do a White bean turkey chili. So good!

"One Love, One Heart, One Destiny" - Bob Marley

"Louie & Irie -  Fur Babies Adopted 02/16/13 & 5/23/13"

August 15 January Challenge - Mean Girls

• 11 weeks/ lime...seems like a huge jump from olive!

Nausea is way better but still have it if I get hungry. Food aversions aren't nearly as strong. Dehydrated always!

Appt this week to screen for chromosomal abnormalities. Is this common/ typical thing to do? I'm nervous all the time about everything!

Comfort food...quesadillas any time of the year.
  • I'm 9 weeks- green olive.
    I feel sick especially in the morning and evening. Super sleepy.
    Next dr appointment is 2/2, but my dr wants me to see another dr because I'm high risk? I had a leep a few years ago.
    Comfort food: pasta!
  • I am 8 weeks/ raspberry

I feel sick all the time. So tired as well.

First appointment is tomorrow. Nervous as I had an mc at this time two years ago.

Comfort food is pizza!!
  • 8 weeks/raspberry

All day ickies off and on, major bloating with some gas (TMI, I know), aversions to meat.

First appointment isn't until the 26th. It's going to be a looooong way.

Pizza or a cheese bagel loaded with cream cheese.

• diwersen said:

Appt this week to screen for chromosomal abnormalities. Is this common/ typical thing to do?

I believe so. My apt next week is for the NT. Different docs will have different approaches--especially considering family/medical history--but I think this is just about the earliest they start doing screenings and there are a few chances to catch anything big and scary. Good luck!
    ____

Me: 28 | DH: 35

TTC: since 9/2013
    BFP: 11/28/2014 (!!!)
    EDD: 8/4/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

beach
  • @vsandbrook thank you! Good luck to you too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"