October 2013 Moms
Options

Girl Names

Anyone feel like tossing out some girl name suggestions.  It seems I lean toward gender neutral girl names but DH is no help and keep shooting them down so Im running out.  I thought I could name her after my Mom and Sister (same name) who passed away but every time I think of it I cry so I don't think I can do it.  

Names I liked:
Riley
Hayden
Sloane
Blake 

Any suggestions?
image  image
Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

Re: Girl Names

• Options
    I like Riley. And agree about your mom and sister's name. Although the name could always be a MN so that it may make you cry less.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Riley, too. And Sloane. I'm also tossing around using my mom's name (she died when I was 18) but I get all cry-face when I think about it. #letscrytogether
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     BFP #1: 3.2.13 | EDD: 10.21.13 | Born: 10.25.13
     BFP #2: 9.9.14 | EDD 5.13.15 | MC: 9.24.14
    BFP #3: 1.4.15 | EDD 8.23.15
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    hlb622 said:
    I like Riley, too. And Sloane. I'm also tossing around using my mom's name (she died when I was 18) but I get all cry-face when I think about it. #letscrytogether
    OK cryfest table of 2 your table is ready.   DH wants to use it.  Their names were Virginia.  I just don't know if I could say it all the time.  Im a sensitive sally.  
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• Options
    My vote goes to mom and sister's name...especially since your husband wants to use it. You could do that as a first name, but call them by the middle name or vice versa. I also like Sloane. The others are too trendy for me.

Be sure to invest in waterproof mascara.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    You could always go with Virginia Sloane or Sloane Virginia. I think they go really well with each other. And then just call her Sloane. That way you're essentially getting to use both names that you & your husband like.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    photo ae9d6512-aa3f-4ee3-9605-e9c1b685f0eb_zps385c8147.jpg
  • Options
    I love the thought of using Virginia in either the first or middle name.  It's an amazing sentiment to 2 very dear people in your life.  If you're still looking for other options, I love Kennedy and Taylor as neutral names. 
  • Options

You could always go with Virginia Sloane or Sloane Virginia. I think they go really well with each other. And then just call her Sloane. That way you're essentially getting to use both names that you & your husband like.

I agree with you!!
    Virginia Sloane sounds so pretty plus it's a great way to honor your mom and sister!
  • Options
    I love Riley and Blake!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"