Cloth Diapering

Fitness Challenge Day 13

Those of you doing LBD I hope you had a good rest day yesterday.

How is everybody doing with their challenge and eating?

I've been struggling with wanting sweets after dinner so I bought a pack of oreos and put them in the freezer and only allow myself two a day. It's really helped curb my sugar craving without baking cakes or brownies and eating the whole thing.

My challenge is lacking. My daughter and I have been sick since Thursday so I've only gotten a few exercises done the past few days.
TTC since 11/1/12
BFP 1/2/13
Ultrasound showed no heartbeat 2/14/13
BFP 12/7/13
EDD 8/18/14
1st Beta 89, 2nd Beta 214
Stick Baby Stick!!!

Re: Fitness Challenge Day 13

• Thankfully yesterday was a rest day for me.  I just was not feeling it.  I did my 50 stairs and 100 calf raises though.  Today is up to 80 crunches. 
    I'm doing horribly with food.  I'm stuck in this terrible rut of 1) being lonely; 2) being bored after I put the kids to bed; 3) feelings sorry for myself; and 4) being annoyed at all the restrictions on things I can't eat.  Which leads to me drinking a beer every night, then pigging out on whatever snack foods I can find that P won't react to.  It's so pathetic.  And embarrassing.
    I'm STILL 20 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight.  It sucks.  And it's my own damn fault.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Even though yesterday should have been a rest day for me (LBD), I did day 10 because I skipped my workouts all weekend. I'm amazed at how much easier the lunges already are for me! I'm doing better with my eating. We are trying to start budgeting, so our money tends to go towards healthier foods rather than spending tons of money on healthy and crap food. My husband has about 100 lbs he needs to lose, so that makes me feel a little better about the 20 lbs of pregnancy weight I'm still carrying around.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I suck this month. I was reaching into M's crib to grab something like an idiot and seriously injured my ribs. I don't know what I did but I heard and felt something gross happening. I tried to do crunches last night and thought I might die. And now I have a terrible cold and feel like death. Tomorrow is another day right, or maybe next month. We'll see how I feel in a couple days. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"