DS hasn't napped.

DD2 hasn't napped.

This is going to be awesome...

We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

Re: Oh Happy Day...

• Extra early bedtime?
  • Yep, DD2 had just fallen asleep when the mailman rang the doorbell today  :(( She decided the 5 seconds she was asleep counted as a nap and refused to fall back asleep. And that's only 1 kid.

Early bedtime is my vote, too.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Loading the player...
  • I will be counting the seconds until bedtime!

It just stinks because my little baby, who normally has napped 3 or 4 times by now, hasn't slept since 8 am, and holy hell is she crabby!

Zzzz, lol!

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• kelly321 said:

Yep, DD2 had just fallen asleep when the mailman rang the doorbell today  :(( She decided the 5 seconds she was asleep counted as a nap and refused to fall back asleep. And that's only 1 kid.

Early bedtime is my vote, too.
    I have a sign taped over my doorbell that says "please don't ring the doorbell, knock softly". It only took one instance of someone ringing my doorbell while LJ was asleep for that to happen. It's worked really well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Dh disabled our doorbell. We were being plagued by scrappers and solicitors, so i put up a sign that said don't knock or ring bell. Aside from the occasional scrapper, who may or may not acutely be able to read, it's worked really well!

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"