Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Nightmares?

Anyone else here suffering with very morbid pregnancy dreams? Any advice besides probably counseling? I know my wounds are fresh and that's probably why I am having them, but waking up with chest pains wasn't something I expected.

Married the love of my life: 11/12/2009
1st BFP ever : 11/19/2014
1/9/2015 our miracle baby was welcomed in heaven.
BFP #2 : 4/21/2015
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Nightmares?

• Ugh, I am sorry you ladies are having dreams. I am sure I have had some but surprisingly I don't remember. I used to have them when I was pregnant, leading up to my MC. It sucked :( 

Maybe it is because you're so raw right now. I hope they don't continue *hug*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• I hope your nightmares go away. I have a different problem in that I haven't slept hardly at all in days. In my case it's because I still don't have closure I think (the doctor's call could be any minute now).

I'm sure your subconscious is doing it's part to help work through your feelings, and the side effects are rather unpleasant at the moment.

Maybe try some sleep aids temporarily to help you?
  • Loading the player...
  • Well that sucks. I actually do not remember any nightmares, but DH has had some. My only advice is exercise. I feel much better on the days that I am able to take a hike.
    Me: 34 | He: 40
    TTC since 08/2012
    DX: DOR

• I'm so glad I'm not the only one. My nightmares have been horrible! My husband finally witnessed one and had to wake me up. With this pregnancy I was not excited and was winding how we are going to do it again. My husband on the other hand was super excited. He wasn't excited with our second but came around now that she is 1. He was so excited he couldn't keep the secret and told both our families and started the naming game. Even came up with a bit and girl name. By my first ultrasound I was super excited. 2 days before Christmas they told me the baby has a faint heartbeat and plan to miscarry. Two weeks went by and I went in for another ultrasound. It confirmed we lost the baby and the doctor scheduled my d/c the next day. I feel so guilty for not being excited right of the bat. My dreams have been meeting the baby and it telling me if I only wanted her she would still be here. I wake up crying and wanting to scream because I do want my baby and I'm scared to try again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"