Parenting
Options

Big families!!!

Is there a section or community for large family parenting?? Im new to this site and are still working my way round. Thanks

Re: Big families!!!

• Options
    Im having number 6 in may. Always good to bounce ideas off other. Yes whats a big family, i think over 4 is getting there
  • Options
    Always on the hunt to chat to other big families ideas always needed on sharing rooms, storage, dinners, budgeting ect ect.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Avswolf said:

HighPeak said:

6 kids? Oh my god, when do you sleep? Lol

When the kids do. ;)

I guess it depends what her age spread is. Mine are 19, 18, 16, 12, 3, and 11 months.
    Built in babysitting....please to send a few over in my direction ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Avswolf said:

MrsT0514 said:

Avswolf said:

HighPeak said:

6 kids? Oh my god, when do you sleep? Lol

When the kids do. ;)

I guess it depends what her age spread is. Mine are 19, 18, 16, 12, 3, and 11 months.
    Built in babysitting....please to send a few over in my direction ;)
    The olders are always available for hard labor. Lol. I constantly voluntell them to do things for people. ;) how many do you need?
    Just one....ok maybe 2. Once I pop this baby out, it'd be wonderful to have one to entertain my toddler and another to help cook/clean!!!
  • Options
    Great there a few big families on. Do all yours live at home Avswolf?? Im having trouble with bedrooms shuffling and clothing storage.
  • Options
    Haha sounds like a plan. We have four rooms mine then 3 for kids baby will have own room two boys 1 and 3 and 3 girls 10 8 and 6. My problem is keeping the clothing and shoes for next child theres 18 months to two years between and so everything atill decent needs to be kept. Its driving me silly. Great. Yes seasonal shift arounds are a must.
  • Options
    Popping in to say I grew up 5 of 7.

My mother is a hoarder.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Welcome and congrats on #6!

There is someone else I'm missing too
    R-O-N?
    5 here. Boy about to turn 18 (shoot me), girls, 12, 8, 6, 4, with the older 3 girls about to hit another b-day.

abstinence? wassat?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"