August 2015 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday 1/13.

Since I've been up since 4:30 I would like to dedicate the first Twatwaffle Tuesday dedication to my 80 lb dog that has taken the corner of my blankets hostage. Just because a corner was touching the floor, you aren't entitled to snuggle your fat ass up and pull the blankets off of me and DH. She will not move and if I force the issue the puppy will freak and everyone will be up.
Gonna be a LONG day...

Now for your special dedications.

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 1/13.

• @chrissdee that's scary, glad you're ok.

My IBS is a Twaffle. It just makes my MS so much worse.
    *Aug '15 Siggy Challenge - Mean Girl*
    image    image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My 2 boys ages 8 & 10
    BFP#3 EDD 8/19/2015
    mc @ 7wks 4/2014

Me 31 H 33

• Loading the player...
  • To delayed flights and not getting home until after midnight with a 20 month old in tow who then thinks it's time to play. All this with having to get back up at 5am to start the weekly grind all over. I need my bed.
  • I nominate DH who despite 4 years of begging, refuses to EVER get up when the kids do at 6:30 and insists that its just SO HARD for him to get up before 7:30. It pisses me off extra because when I try to go to bed super early because I know at least one kid will be up in the MOTN and they'll be up early, he gives me crap about being "lame" not spending more time together at night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I nominate my DH and DD.  God knows I love them, but neither of them can keep their mouths shut about this baby.  I had a cute little surprise planned to reveal to my dad, and now both loud mouths have told enough people that it will be back to my dad before lunch time.  I'm not typing him a long text because I can't even call him because we are both at work and he can't answer his phone...but I know someone will tell him Congrats or something before he is off work.  Surprise RUINED!!!  In DD's defense, DH makes it a point to tell her all the time about "the baby", and she is only 2 1/2 and doesn't understand what a "secret" is. So, I guess DH is the main twatwaffle today...LOL

Secondly, I nominate my doctors office.  For being so damn busy that I can't get in until tomorrow for my U/S and I have to drive and extra 30 minutes to a different office because there was NO openings this week at all at the office I go to.  Ugh!!!

Cody Lane - 4/22/2004
    Colten James - 9/9/2005

Isabella Ann - 7/20/2012

SURPRISE!!!  Emma Leigh - due 8/27/2015 (c-section date 8/7/2015)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My youngest who decided that 5:30 is the new wake up time in our house. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Also, someone at work who yelled at me this morning that I can't ask first thing in the morning if things are final. OK, well 1) YOU told me it would be good to go first thing Tuesday morning. 2) I waited an hour before approaching you. 3) I have a Dr's appt at noon and if I cannot start running things before I leave then it is just not going to get done today. Sorry, not sorry.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I nominate DH, as much as I love him, he BETTER get his ass out of bed and help me with this babu once it comes. I'm the only one that takes care of the puppy, and when I brought it up that he would have to help once the baby comes, he said "but I have to work and you don't" no duh. Sorry I lost job. Grumbles and gripes.
  • DH last night:  "You look bigger. Do you think you've gained weight?"
  • Today, it will be my bladder. All of a sudden, I have lost my ability to hold anything in. As hard as I try, kegels and everything, I cant wait the extra 5 minutes to go pee.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
                                         §Aug15 Siggy Challege: Favorite TV/Movie Mean Girl§
                                                           Dr.Bailey from Grey's Anatomy
  • My brain that thinks it's a good idea to wake up 30 minutes before an already early alarm.  FU.
    August 2015 January Siggy Challenge - Mean Girls

BabyFruit Ticker

• I nominate any and all wedding plans. Trying to find a venue now, even though our wedding is in a year, bc we live in wedding central, Charleston, SC and everything will be booked in a month. Grrraaarrrr. Also, my realization that no matter when I start dress shopping, I'm not going to be same size I'll be in a year post baby.
    Pregnancy Ticker
     DD #1 born 8/3/2015
  • F'n twatwaffle that thinks he was more important than everyone else on the road and near took off my side view mirror racing down the shoulder!!!   Feeling extra rage-y right now!!!!  He hit the car behind me and ran!

imageimage
    imageimage
  • meg2j said:

I nomination my DH. He ordered only his Girl Scout cookies. Wtf!

DICK!
  • I'm going to nominate my car. Just got pulled over while going to get groceries because my right brake light is out. Just got my oil changed a week ago and it was fine but let me pass a cop while it's raining and suddenly it's broken. Luckily no ticket but come on. Now I get to go home and rummage through our shop for a spare bulb and change it in the rain. I can tell it's going to be a fantastic day.
  • The jeans I'm wearing are my twatwaffle today.
    The scale says I weigh .4 lbs less than what I did when I first weighed in during my pregnancy. But my pants are trying to tell me otherwise.

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • astheria said:

People who come to work knowing full well they are sick and contagious. I'm over here like:

I'm at the dmv right now and there are definitely a lot of really sick folks all around me. They all stink of cigarettes too. Ughhh
  • @myfriendscallmemeg your new siggy is on crack. Pass the fries please. 

image    image

Harper Grace 08.31.12                        Sibling Expected 08.30.15

Aug 2015 - January Siggy Challenge - Fav mean girl from TV/Film

Ellie from CougarTown

• Some coworkers and MS. I had to leave work early due to a vicious cycle of MS and a migraine. I can't eat because of ms. I can't eat so I get a headache. I can't take my headache meds because I can't eat. Never ending.
    Back to the coworker... I am sick of hearing "just eat some crackers" or "I was never that sick when I was Prego".
  • The scale at the Dr office ... You suck and I think you lie.

Yes. Last pregnancy my OB's scale was like 5 pounds under mine and it was glorious. This time? 7 pounds over mine! WTF! Every time I go in I want to scream at the nurse "Don't write that down!"

Pregnancy Ticker

• My husband - after Dr told me to be on bed rest till I stop spotting, I asked DH to rent romantic comedie movies out for me. So he got me a movie about a stillborn. WTF? I guess he didn't read the fine print AGAIN.

Oh man... DHs... bless their clueless hearts. Can you imagine if they were pregnant?
  • meg2j said:

I nomination my DH. He ordered only his Girl Scout cookies. Wtf!

Not cool!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My husband - after Dr told me to be on bed rest till I stop spotting, I asked DH to rent romantic comedie movies out for me. So he got me a movie about a stillborn. WTF? I guess he didn't read the fine print AGAIN.
    WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?! I am so sorry.. I also nominate @anamerriam's husband.

3rd pregnancy -- 1st baby -- praying for a rainbow

#1 EDD 5/2014 -- MMC 10weeks ~~ #2 EDD 10/2014 -- Our baby girl, born sleeping 17weeks ~~ #3 EDD 8/2015

• Some coworkers and MS. I had to leave work early due to a vicious cycle of MS and a migraine. I can't eat because of ms. I can't eat so I get a headache. I can't take my headache meds because I can't eat. Never ending. Back to the coworker... I am sick of hearing "just eat some crackers" or "I was never that sick when I was Prego".
    I told DH the next time one more person told me they weren't sick or they loved being pregnant I was just gonna say "fuck you!" Those words NeVeR come out of my mouth but they did when my SIL said it to me. No bitch, crackers don't work and no one cares about your great, symptom free pregnancy.
    On the other side of this. . . my light symptom pregnancy is a source of disbelief and incredulity around my office. I have people that seriously ask me all the time if I'm sick yet. WTF? No, god, calm down. . . sorry I'm not sick?? "Your 3rd trimester is going to be a doozy!" Thanks!! I hope you trip in the parking lot for saying that.

WTF is wrong with people??

My other bitch is the repeating effing topics on this board. Come on people. . .READ. JUST READ WHERE IT SAYS READ. AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • The scale at the Dr office ... You suck and I think you lie.
    Yes. Last pregnancy my OB's scale was like 5 pounds under mine and it was glorious. This time? 7 pounds over mine! WTF! Every time I go in I want to scream at the nurse "Don't write that down!"
    The scale at my doctors office is 4 lbs more than mine. I always ask if we can use my weight if I can predict what their scale says. They laugh and than write down their scales weight. ugh
  • Dd gets the nod today. She was being a beast getting dressed after gymnastics and then whined about a snack the whole way home after I told her we were going home to eat dinner. It was that fake cry/whine that stirs the rage deep inside. I turned the radio up to drown her out and that seemed to help.
  • My twatwaffle is my inconsiderate old neighbors who slam their car doors between 7-9 every night. We live on city lots and the sound echos between our houses. On top of that, (even though this may not be their fault) their snow plow guy came at 4:45 am. The kicker is they don't leave the house. Why are they getting the driveway plowed? Their car has three days of snow on it (except the door they constantly open) but the driveway is clear.
    Then today I pull into my street and there's a U-Haul in their driveway!! I got so excited! Turns out it's their son moving in, not them moving out. Mother f-er!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"