May 2012 Moms
Options

kidlette's fears?

What are your kidlette's fearing now-a-days?

Sophia is fearful of the blender, the vacuum, and her rambunctious 4 year old cousin.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: kidlette's fears?

• Options
    The two year old nothing! The four year old all sorts of new things
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    The vacuum, stuffed animals that sing, and the hand automatic driers in bathrooms. That's all I can think of right now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh I forgot, water on her face is "too scary, too scary"

• Options
    The only thing that's coming to mind is brushing her hair. All of the sudden she HATES it, it's a fight every day. Since I'm home now with both kids, most days her hair is just a ratty mess. lol, I just dont have the energy to fight her about it unless we are leaving the house.
  • Options
    It's funny because she loves to pretend there's a spider somewhere and then say, "no, there's no spider, I tricked you." But I have recently discovered if there really is a spider she's terrified. I think she was only really terrified because she thought it was on her... and it wasn't even a spider it was a clump of dirt dangling from her foot by a strand of hair. I can't help but laugh about it now. She was on the potty and got so scared she jumped off tried to run away from it screaming and in the process peed everywhere. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Options
    Hunter is scared of the Big Bad Wolf, but there are also some nice Big Bad Wolves, I just can't tell the difference!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Hunter is scared of the Big Bad Wolf, but there are also some nice Big Bad Wolves, I just can't tell the difference!
    This is fantastic! These kids really make up their own rules.

• Options
    Bugs. Thankfully it's winter, so we have a break from that one. Maybe she'll be over it by the spring. She's also afraid of walking across a street or parking lot if she can see or hear a car running or driving anywhere, even if it's not anywhere near us.

• Options

DD is terrified of bugs also.  The Daycare lady has the kids stomp on bugs when they see them because she is afraid.  It makes me nuts.  She used to love playing with catepillars before, now every time she sees a bug she screams.  I had a talk with the daycare provider, but I think it's a loosing battle.  Makes me sad.

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"