February 2015 Moms

Pants peeing....

mishka29mishka29 member
edited January 2015 in February 2015 Moms
I couldn't wait for CPW, I had to know. Have you peed your pants, even a little, this pregnancy? This is a yes or no type situation!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pants peeing.... 242 votes

Yes
76% 184 votes
No
23% 58 votes

Re: Pants peeing....

• Every time I vomit

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Any time I cough, sneeze or vomit and haven't peed right before it happens :/

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Obviously my kegel game is not on point. Every time I sneeze, cough or laugh too hard, I pee a little. :-q
  • My first time I didn't have any accidents until after the birth. I squatted down to get something and when I stood up I was peeing. And I couldn't not stop it to save my life! Lol

This time I have not been as lucky and it's getting worse as D day approaches.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had a coughing fit last week and then had a literal "was that pee or did my water break" moment because it would.not.stop.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I made the horrible decision of being in a squat position when I had to throw up. Let's just say that left me with absolutely no bladder control.
  • I picked no but honestly I have no idea. Between the extra discharge and constant sweating I've got going on down there, there's really no telling what fluids I'm leaking these days lol.

Pregnancy is so glamorous!

This is how I feel most of the time. But I did cough a couple weeks ago and was convinced my water broke. Nope.
  • I had just been in the car for quite a while and needed to go. Sure enough, 5 steps away from the bathroom I sneeze and definitely peed my pants a bit. Haha.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was at my parent's the other night. I sneezed and peed a lil. My mom asked if I was ok. I told yeah just have to use the bathroom now. Thank god for my stock pile of panty liners.
  • Oooh this happens to me all the time! It has been happening since about eight weeks only to continually get worse.
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Bronchitis 2nd tri. Enough said...
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• I've had a really bad cold and have been coughing for over a month. I've gone through two boxes of panty liners so far. It will be exciting when I go a day without peeing myself. (Poise are my favorite btw. Really small but really absorbent)
  • The other day I was choking on my own spit and had a glorious coughing fit that was intense enough that I KNEW I was going to pee my pants. To make myself feel better I'm going to say I made it to the bathroom in time and blame the wet underwear on discharge.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• I've had a really bad cold and have been coughing for over a month. I've gone through two boxes of panty liners so far. It will be exciting when I go a day without peeing myself. (Poise are my favorite btw. Really small but really absorbent)
    Is this your first baby? I still nissed after DS was born for about 6 months...not sure if it was normal or not.
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I didn't with my first and I was totally smug about it...this time I have been pissing myself since day one. Lesson learned, Karma's a bitch!
  • Occasionally when I sneeze I'll accidentally pee a little. I had the flu about 2 weeks ago and was violently puking. First violent puke I peed all over the bathroom floor. After that I quickly sat on the toilet and puked into the trash can. Ugh. It's bad when your 6 year old niece asks you why you still pee yourself.. X_X
  • I was at Wal-Mart and started gagging from picking up meat with blood coming out of the package. I guess I put off going to the bathroom too long amd ended up going all over myself. My mom thought my water broke. Lol. I got to finish shopping in some pajamas I got off the rack.
  • I have peed my pants about once a week for the last month due to sneezing, coughing, and even laughing.  It is pretty embarrassing but I keep pantie liners around which is helpful. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"