Babies on the Brain

Am I just imagining it?

Hello. Its been a while since I have been on the boards, but I have had babies on the brain for a few months. While hubby is resistant, I am ready for another baby. I understand his point of view, though, and I'm not trying to diminish his opinions or stances. He matters. So, this leads me to my discussion. On Christmas Eve, in a moment of passion, we had unprotected sex. I do not take birth control. This was just a couple days past my fertile window. Since then, I have had a cold, fatigue, headaches,and, more recently, dull to sharp pain in my lower right abdomen. I had an irregular "period", which was shorter and lighter than norm, but with the usual cramps and fatigue. I haven't experienced tenderbreasts, though, but I am still nursing my 18 month old, so I'm not sure if that's taken into consideration. I took 3 hpts within a week to a few days before my "period" and all were negative. I haven't taken one since 4 days prior to my "period". Do you think I am just imagining a pregnancy and driving myself nuts because I have babies on the brain, or should I take another test?
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Am I just imagining it?

• If you're pregnant enough for symptoms, you're pregnant enough to get a + HPT.   :-??

Test next week again.
  • You had a period. You did not get pregnant last cycle.
    Coffee Bean Born 6/13/15.
    2nd round exp 8/20/18.
    Meow.
  • Loading the player...
  • How do you know it was during your FW? Are you temping to confirm ovulation? If it was more than one day past ovulation when you had unprotected sex, you would not be pregnant. Also, if you O'd on Christmas Eve or right around that time, you would be about 19DPO, so you would have had a +HPT by now if you were pregnant.

TTGP January Siggy Challenge:  Workout Fails

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"