Single Parents

Meme Monday!

Let's do this a little differently! Instead of a photo dump, let's communicate via memes! Annoyed? Let it out with memes! Happy? Share it with memes! Lets do it!

Today, DD slept in

Made me super late for work! Well, 20min, but that's super late to me.  Especially since my workload is a little crazy. Got me over here like:

All I want to do is sit at home and play with my dogs & DD
imageimage

But instead, I'm at work

And this one has no place here but I saw it and I had to post it:
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Meme Monday!

• My entire body is killing me today. Ive been working out and doing my squats challenge and today this is pretty much how my muscles feel.

Xbfs mom has been messaging me trying to guilt trip me into taking xbf back. This is after she freaked out on me for breaking up with him while their family is going through such a hard time. But this is how i feel about taking my ex back.

Also i had a client at work earlier tell me that my services are over priced for color when she could buy a box and make her hair look the exact same.

And when people say things like that it makes me so angry, im not doing a one tone all over color. Im doing a high light/low light/paintbetween. No box color ever will make your hair look like the three hours custom color i just did. And yes it is worth the 110 dollars you are paying for it.

Also my best friends incredibly sexy neighbor asked me out on a date. I have no urge to date, or even date him. But he sure is nice to look at. I told him to ask me again in six montha to a year.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"