Military Families
Options

Newborn and Overseas orders

My husband may have to go overseas before I have the baby and I will have to meet up with him later. Has anyone else gone through this? My husband doesn't have any answers for me and I would just like to pick someones brains on the matter.

First came love- April 3, 2008
Then came marriage- April 3, 2011
Then came baby- November 13, 2012
Now comes baby #2- July 14, 2012

Re: Newborn and Overseas orders

• Options
    How far along are you?
    Are your household goods already packed?
  • Options
    Do you mean he has to go unaccompanied and you will join him after? That is how it was when we went to Germany. I will tell you that it is tough to picture but it really was nice to get there and already have a home- versus some of my friends who lived in a hotel with their entire family for 4-6 weeks!

Married to Lee since 9/2/2000

Momma to Hais November 2002 and Carter April 2010 (with use of fertility treatments)

Cancer Survivor

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husband and I recently found out we will be going through the same thing. I'm a little apprehensive about making this big move with a newborn. I don't have any advice just wanted to let you know you are not alone! :)
  • Options
    Where are you going to? What are your biggest concerns? Is it the flight or getting housing/cars things like that? I am in okinawa Japan so if you are going there I might be able to help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"