April 2015 Moms
Options

Registery Stalking

2»

Re: Registery Stalking

• Options
    Gave up on Target, had nothing but problems with the registry. Just using Amazon and Babies R Us now.
  • Options
    I did with my first. I have not with this baby. This is my last baby and I want it to be a surprise.
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    adeaea1 said:

For those with target registries... I noticed I cannot login if using internet explorer but can with Firefox or google chrome. Maybe try another browser? I have a lot of website issues with internet explorer in general.

I've had login issues on IE and Firefox. I've yet to try Google Chrome.
    ~
    Married May 18, 2013
    Expecting our first child April 3, 2015
  • Options
    ClareH1217ClareH1217 member
    edited January 2015
    I can't seem to log in to my Target registry.  Debating cancelling it as I've heard they can be a nightmare, but it seems like we will do a lot of shopping there afterwards. Our other registry is at Buy Buy Baby for some of the items we wanted that Target/BRU didn't carry. My thinking is we will get gift cards so I would prefer Target and BBB as I really don't like the BRU near us.  It's awful.  

Wondering if it's worth it to start over.  I don't want my guests to have trouble and give up.
  • Options
    For those with Target registries- yes, they're frustrating as hell!  But I've decided to stick with mine because of the price range and accessiblity (Target stores are everywhere!).  I've found that when the registry is acting up, deleting your cookies helps.  At least, it did with Chrome.  I have IE too but I hate using it. 
    January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My MIL takes pride in not purchasing off the registry. I don't get it! I have a number of gifts that don't fit our house/taste/lives as a direct result of this (sigh). I definitely made big registries at Target and BRU for the completion discount. I don't anticipate getting hardly anything off the registry as a gift at my showers but I don't mind Target giving me a break on purchasing the outstanding items on our list!
  • Options
    Most people want to buy something they love, not necessarily what you love. They think it's some grand reflection on their gift-giving prowess, and that leaves you opening the 5th frilly pink onesie and wondering how you're going to pay for the diaper bag, swing, and changing table you actually NEED on your registry. That being said, anything you receive is a gift and it's your job to at least act surprised/grateful/happy/write a TY note even if you hate it.  Then return everything for store credit and purchase what you actually need, and keep that in mind for the next shower you're invited to.  Most stores will at least give you a credit.

I am so grateful my grandpa just gives us each cash at birthdays/holidays/special occasions.  He knows it's what young people really want and need most. Maybe that's a small part of why he's part of the "Greatest Generation"! Selfless and practical types all around.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"