Infertility

Intro ...LO mentioned...

Hi there!

I'm new here and I've been looking through blogs and replying to a few posts here and there. I just wanted to introduce myself.

DH and I got married in 2010. I was 22 and he was 23. After trying for about 6 months, I got put on Clomid. After 3 unsuccessful rounds, my OB suggested DH get a SA. SA revealed low sperm count and abnormal morphology. She referred us to an RE who ran numerous tests. After what felt like never ending labs and tests, he told us IVF was our only option and we shouldn't waste much time. We immediately began all the necessary steps to begin cycling for IVF. We had a Day 3 transfer as embryos weren't looking too good. A few days later, I got the call that that we would have no embryos to freeze. Through lots and lots of prayer and hope, our first cycle resulted in our DS who is now 2.

We finally feel ready like we're ready to try and go through the process again to give DS a sibling. We went back to our RE and began all necessary labs to see where we stood. Through a sonogram, RE noticed my ovaries were small for my age. DH was asked to complete the SCSA test as well as a SA and culture. Culture came back with bacteria which doctor says is very common and was put on antibiotics for 22 days. We go back to the RE on Friday to repeat the culture and review the SCSA results.

Re: Intro ...LO mentioned...

• Welcome! There are a few (not many, but a couple of us) women here going for their second, so you're not alone :) I hope the DNA frag test comes back with great results and a new SA shows the antibiotics helped!
    image imageimage

***EVERYONE WELCOME***
    TTC #2 with assistance since 03/11
    Me: 33, Autoimmune (Hashimotos and FMS/CFS)
    Treated with Synthroid, acupuncture, TCM and supplements
    DH: 33, MFI (very low on all counts, high antibodies, hemochromatosis)
    Many treatments tried, none successful

IVF/ICSI #1 05/14 - EPP/Antagonist, Gonal-F and Luveris, 18R, 14M, 13F - SET of 1BC, all arrested on day 5 - C/P
    Genetic testing = normal, DNA Frag = excellent
    IVF #2 03/15 - Long protocol with Suprefact, Gonal-F, and possibly Luveris, adding in PICSI

• Welcome! We are trying for #2 also. I hang on Trouble TTC a sibling also but it's a quiet board. I hope all your test results come back clear. Good luck! 
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome and GL!
    Me (28): fine, DH (28): MFI
    Married 6/21/09
    Off BCP and TTC 4/17/11
    BFP #1 (ended in CP) 7/15/11
    Varicocelectomy surgery 9/4/12 - T improved to normal, but still low count

Current Status: Pursuing Jan '15 IVF w/ ICSI
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

image    imageimage
  • Welcome and Good luck! 
  • Welcome and good luck!

****Siggy Warning*****

Our Story

Me: 26 DH: 33

Married April 2014, TTC since May 2014 (but unprotected for over 4 years prior)

First RE visit Aug 2014

Me: low AMH (1.2) DH: SA was great!

IVF#1 with ICSI and FET: ended BCP 12/28. Started stimming 1/4. 225mg Bravelle+150mg Menopur+100mgClomid

ER 1/17: 10R/ 8M/ 8F. PGD test showed 7 normal.

ET: 2/17, Transferred 2 day 5 blasts

BFP 2/24!

• Welcome!
  • Welcome and good luck!  We are also trying for #2!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"